Inside the walls

It's been a few days since Y/N has been living with Grisha and the others. Grisha and Eren should be back today. Carla had something for Y/N to do since Eren is not there.
Carla: Dear do you think you could help me with something? I know you're just getting used to living here so it's okay if you don't want to.
Y/N: No it's fine. What do you need?
Carla: Well we're running low on firewood. We're going to need a bit more to keep us going for a long time. Do you think you could get some for me?
Y/N: Yeah sure.
Carla: Thanks Y/N! Take your time if you need. Those things do get heavy if you're carrying a lot.
Y/N got up and went to the door.
Y/N: Don't worry about me. I'll get as many as I can.
Y/N waved goodbye to Carla and left the house. He wasn't going to get firewood right away though. Instead he's going to explore the walls. Y/N went off and explored the district of Shiganshina.
Y/N: I didn't know Paradis was like this.
Y/N then stumbled across a gate. The gate that leads to Wall Maria. The gate was being guarded by some guys playing a card game? Shouldn't they be guarding the gate? One of the guys drinking notices Y/N and makes some small talk with him.
???: Haven't seen your face around here! You come from Wall Rose?
Y/N: Wall Rose? No. He smells like booze.
???: Nevermind. Name's Hannes by the way.
Y/N: Yeah nice meeting you.
Wait this is a good opportunity.
Y/N: Do you think you could tell me about the walls?
Hannes: The walls? Thought you know about them. Well everyone should.
Y/N: I kinda forgot.
Hannes: You joking? Well okay I'll tell ya. So there's 3 walls. Wall Maria, the one right here and the 1st wall. Wall Rose which is the 2nd wall, and Wall Sina which is the 3rd and last wall. That's where the King stays.
Y/N: The king huh? That's where I need to go.
Y/N considered what Hannes was saying.
Y/N: Oh yeah I remember now. Thanks for telling me.
Hannes: No problem kid.
Hannes drinks some more of his booze.
Y/N: Man I wonder how many bottles he already had.
Y/N questioned.
Y/N: I shouldn't really think about other people's drinking habits. I have better stuff to do.
Y/N walked a long distance to Wall Rose. It was far to travel but offered plenty of living space in Wall Maria.
Y/N: I should've took the ferry boat or a carriage seriously...
Y/N was nearly out of breath. Well at least he's in Wall Rose now.
Y/N: I should start looking for firewood and head back... no that can wait. Can't forget about the mission.
Y/N started to explore Wall Rose. He was spotting for anything of importance like signs of the Founder or anyone of Royal descent but spotted no one. Maybe they really were all in Wall Sina. Y/N also looked out for military bases and observing their capabilities. Most of those Garrison's were just slacking off. They really need to be more prepared honestly. After walking around Wall Rose for a bit, Y/N ended up at the gates of one of the breakout regions of Wall Sina, Orvud District.
Y/N: Finally here. I don't think they'd be in this area but it's worth looking around.
Y/N went through the gates and everything looks a lot fancier. From the way people dressed to the building's design this place was definitely where most of the elites stay. Y/N wanted to explore more but it was getting way too late and he should be heading back to Shiganshina which is a long travel. Y/N: Alright where could they be...
Y/N looked around for a good place to collect firewood. There was a nice hill in the distance that looked like a good source for firewood. Y/N walked to the hill and started to rush at collecting firewood. He wanted to get back as soon as possible. Then unexpectedly, someone called out to Y/N from behind.

Y/N POV
I turned around and what I saw was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Is she talking to me?
???: No need to rush, you might drop all the firewood you're carrying.
I was just standing there dazed by her beauty.
???: What's wrong?
Y/N: Uh nothing!
I immediately went back to gathering firewood at a normal pace, trying not to look flustered in the process.
???: That looks like a lot. Do you need some help?
Y/N: No thank you. I got it.
She giggles and carries a bundle of firewood.
???: It's no big deal. I want to help.
Y/N: Alright if it's fine with you. Thanks.
She gives me a smile and then I start to walk to where the ferry boats are. The woman follows me while carrying the other bundle of firewood.
???: May I ask your name?
Y/N: It's Y/N. What is yours?
???: I'm Frieda. Frieda Reiss.
Y/N: Nice to meet you. Do you usually help out other people?
Frieda: Yeah. I like to help out a lot.
Y/N: You're really kind.
Frieda: Haha I get that a lot. But thank you.
We talk during the way there and I tell her that I live back in Shiganshina. Eventually we reach the ferry boats and now to finally return back home. I'm gonna miss Frieda though. I take the bundle of firewood that Frieda was carrying.
Y/N: Thanks again. You've been a big help.
Frieda: It's no worries.
Frieda gives me another smile and her aura radiates from her... gotta marry her.
Y/N: Do you think we'll meet again? I want to get to know you better.
Frieda: H-huh?...
Y/N: A-as a friend I mean! Don't get the wrong idea!
Frieda blushes and looks at the ground.
Frieda: Y-yeah. I'll be waiting for you to come back!
I can't help but smile, and be embarrassed at the same time.
Y/N: You can count on it. Are we friends now?
Frieda nods
Frieda: Friends.