With Her

Today's the day! I have to meet Frieda again! I told her that I'll meet her again just the other day. I arrive back in Orvud district through the ferry boats. I told her we'd meet back at the tree where we first met. The walk there is not too far so I should reach in no time. After a couple minutes, I arrive at the tree. Frieda was also there waiting for me.

Frieda: Y/N good to see you again!
Frieda greeted me.
Y/N: Hello, I'm not too late am I?
Frieda: No you're fine. I just got here myself too.
Y/N: Oh okay. Did you want to go anywhere particular?
Frieda: There is actually! Since you're from Shiganshina I'll take you to a good place I know in this district!
Y/N: Please do.
Man it's like we're on a date... are we?
Frieda grabs my hand and starts running.
Y/N: Woah slow down!
Frieda giggles.
Frieda: I've been waiting to go there with you someday!
Y/N: Relax we got all day I'm not going anywhere!

Well we ran pretty fast so we arrived outside of a restaurant quicker than I expected.
Y/N: Hey if I knew we'd be going to a restaurant I would've brought some money. Even though I don't have money...
Frieda: Don't worry it's my treat!
Frieda took me inside of the restaurant. I must admit the interior looks good. Almost looks like the restaurants back in Marley. We got seated and ordered our food. While we were waiting I took this time to get to know her better.
Y/N: Um Frieda, can I ask what you do usually?
Frieda: You know I usually help out people in need. Nothing that interesting heheh.
Y/N: Don't say that about yourself it's interesting to me. There's not many compassionate people I know. But even then you help out anyone without expecting anything in return. You're.. special.
Frieda's face starts to get flushed and she hides her face in her hands.
Frieda: Y/N don't say those kinds of things out loud so suddenly!
Y/N: Ah! Im sorry I was just saying what's on my mind!
Frieda brings her hands down and looks at me.
Frieda: Did you mean it though? That I'm special?
I nodded.
Y/N: Yeah. No doubt about it.
Frieda: Thank you... no one has ever said that about me before.
Y/N: You deserve some praise every once in a while. You should ask your friends for help if you're ever feeling under the weather.
Frieda: Actually to be honest, I don't really talk to other people that much so I don't have much friends.
Y/N: Whaat really? I thought you were popular.
Frieda: I guess in a way I am. But I'm glad I get to be with you. You're all that I need.
Y/N: As long as you're happy.
Now's a good time to ask the question. Please be a yes!
Y/N: Are you single?
Frieda: Wha? Am I single?
Frieda puts on a smug look.
Frieda: My my Y/N did you fall in love with me?
Y/N: What?! I-I was just thinking if you had a boyfriend already that's all!
Frieda laughs.
Frieda: I'm teasing. Yes I am single so ask me out sometime~
I look away from Frieda. This is too embarrassing...
Y/N: Jeez stop teasing me already.
Frieda: I can't! Your reactions are too funny.
Our food finally gets delivered by the waiter. Thank you. You saved my life. The food tasted good and Frieda seemed to enjoy it as well. Frieda had her hand on her cheek while eating.
Frieda: Mmm so good!
Y/N: Yeah. Haven't tasted anything like this in a while.
We eat in silence for a while until Frieda breaks the silence.
Frieda: You haven't told me much about yourself Y/N. What do you usually do?
Y/N: I mostly help around my house. Gathering firewood, doing the dishes, doing the laundry and stuff.
Frieda: I see.
Y/N: But I want to do more. No, it's my duty. I was born into this world for a reason. I am a warrior. I have to save humanity.
Frieda: Hm...
Y/N: I'm sorry. That's not exactly a good table conversation.
Frieda: It's okay.

After we finished eating, we walk back to the ferry boats so I can head back to Shiganshina.
Frieda: Today was fun we should hang out like this everyday.
Y/N: Oh yeah that would be a dream come true.
We're almost at the ferry boats... before I go I need to tell her something. I need to tell her my feelings. I stop in place.
Y/N: Frieda there is something I need to tell you...
Frieda stops walking and faces me.
Frieda: What is it Y/N?
Y/N: Actually... from the moment we first met I've had my eyes on you, and now that we've spent time together I've grown to like you even more. So please accept my feelings and be my girlfriend!
Frieda: Y/N...
Frieda puts her right hand on her heart and smiles at me.
Frieda: I've been waiting for you to confess to me.
Frieda walks up to me and hugs me.
Frieda: I like you too Y/N.
I put my arms around Frieda.
Y/N: You don't know how happy I am right now...
Frieda looks up at me and closes her eyes. She then brings her face closer to mine. I close my eyes and do the same and then... my first kiss was stolen. We pull away and she looks at me while blushing.
Frieda: That was my first kiss.
Y/N: Me too. I'm glad I was your first.
Frieda hugs me tighter.
Frieda: Don't let me go. Be with me forever.
Y/N: Don't worry darling. I won't leave you.