Idiot Hyena

"Leona -san" Ruggie calls walking around the garden and smiles when he spits the lion leaning on a tree with his eyes closed "I got your lunch!"

Leona opens his eyes and stretches taking the food and begins eating 

"What are you doing next period?" Ruggie asks causing Leona to look up at him and raise a eyebrow "skipping again huh? Y'know you should go to class more often" Ruggie reprimands

"I don't pay you to get me to class Ruggie" Leona says annoyed, with a glare that would send most villains running

Ruggie just smiles "I'm counting on a huge thank you tip when, no if you graduate" Leona swats at him halfheartedly and Ruggie dodges laughing "I'll join you, my teacher is just going over easy stuff" he says sitting down next to Leona "I'll be napping, night!"

Leona sits in silence for a few minutes, but then "oi Ruggie I'm thirsty" no answer "Ruggie?" Leona turns to see Ruggie sleeping. He reaches to shake Ruggie awake and then stops. Ruggie just looked so peaceful and calm. I guess I can go without water for now Leona thinks watching Ruggies chest slowly go up and down as he absentmindedly tucks some of Ruggies hair behind his ear. A small smile lights up Ruggies face and Leona leans forward with intent of kissing him. Leona suddenly freezes, what the hell was he doing!?! A prince of the Savana about to kiss a lowly heyna!?!? He snaps his head backwards and roughly shakes him awake "I'm thirsty get me something to drink" he growls glaring at Ruggie.

"Okay, okay sheesh someone's cranky" Ruggie says yawning and standing up "be back in a few!"

Leona glares at Ruggies retreating figure "idiot Heyna messing with my mind" he mutters clenching his fists so much he cuts off his blood circulation