7 Elements + Boboiboy

[3rd person POV]

It was the calmest day ever on the TAPOPS station for some reason but for Boboiboy, it was the most boring day to ever exist in his life, so boring that he even started to play with his power watch.

After a few tries of turning it somehow, he accidentally split his elements out, leaving him shocked that he can do that. There was Gempa, Blaze, Ais, Halilintar, Taufan, Duri and Solar. Those 7 elements were out walking around his room all confused and things like that, Gempa turned around and saw Boboiboy waving at him.

"Ah, you must be Boboiboy, my name is Gempa, nice to meet you."

Gempa greeted him with a smile which caused the other elements to turn back and greet him as well.

"My name is Duri, nice to meet you Boboiboy!"

"Blaze, nice meeting you!"

"My name is Ais."

"Halilintar."

"Solar."

"My name's Taufan."

After a few seconds of complete silence, Boboiboy offered them to sit on the floor which is currently the only option they have. They were chatting and laughing a lot and made the room more lively while at it. 

"So, how did you figure out how to split us out?"

"Uh- I-"

"He probably played with it, not even Retak'ka can figure it out."

Solar replied with a calm tone, the others were shocked and ready to scream at him. Suddenly, Duri pulled Boboiboy outside and the others rushed from behind, Boboiboy didn't know why they were following but mostly didn't care. They were running down the halls, earning some weird stares and confusion out of the people they ran past. 

Of course, the last people he wants to bump into are his friends, and because I need context, they almost ran past them, and luckily the Power Sphera room is just right next to them and Duri pulled him in while the others followed.

When inside, the Power Sphera's all jumped out of their charging ports and went near Boboiboy and his elements.

I'm gonna use a different story style for this since it might be confusing.

"Boboiboy!" All of the Power Sphera gathered around them.

"E-eh?" Boboiboy muttered out.

The elements were confused as hell and yet some Spheras approached them. Duri walked over to them and summoned his vines, lifting them up and playing with the Spheras.

Boboiboy sighed and walked outside the room along with some of his elementals, the ones who didn't follow were Duri, Solar, and Gempa. 

Gempa insisted that he will be left behind because if there was an accident, he would take care of it.

The 5 walked down the halls of the TAPOPS station. Suddenly, the sirens went off, signaling that there was an emergency. The speakers went on and a voice came out of it.

"BOBOIBOY, FANG, YAYA, YING, GOPAL, PLEASE REPORT TO THE BRIDGE." The voice announced through the speakers. 

Boboiboy sprinted towards wherever the hell he was going while signaling the other elements to grab the others and head to the bridge.

A few minutes upon the gang's arrival, the elements arrived as well, Halilintar was carrying Duri, while the others came alone, but it was kinda late since Boboiboy and his gang had already ran down the hall in front of them.

"Gempa, Boboiboy is about to arrive at the dock!" Duri yelled before summoning a vine.

The elements grabbed on and Halilintar started dashing towards Boboiboy and his gang. It all happened in a flash but I'll explain it in detail and simplified for you readers.

So, once Halilintar ran, Duri quickly wrapped his vines on Boboiboy and left a vine for his gang. Since we know that Halilintar can run extremely fast, he arrived at the dock in less than 30 seconds, and Boboiboy almost puked because of that. 

A few minutes passed and Boboiboy's friends arrived, they now noticed that Boboiboy had split into his elements while him being still there.

"Eh?? 8 Boboiboys? Which one is the real one??" Gopal asked.

He scratched his non-existent hair and earned weird stares from the people in the room at the moment. Only silence filled the room, yet, a second later, their commanders arrived in the room, just to be shocked as the other members of the gang.

"What in the universe happened?!"

Somehow enough, only Boboiboy can split through the differences of his elements, the rest were left confused.

"Anyways, you guys have a new mission."

Boboiboy and his gang and elements stood straight, listening to the orders precisely, well, most of them. Ais was half asleep but somehow still listening, Solar and Halilintar were doing the swiping morse code thing while paying attention and the others were actually listening.

After the explanation, Boboiboy and his elements and gang walked inside the space shuttle. 

Bla bla bla, long story short, those people managed to grab the Power Sphera and come back safely, the end.