Shuriken throwing competition

"You guys are dismissed."

Boboiboy and his gang saluted to Commander Kokochi. 

Boboiboy returned to his shared room but Gopal was never to be seen inside the room, which is weird. 

The reason is that Gopal would arrive in their shared room before Boboiboy after being dismissed, it would be rare for him to come in after Boboiboy yet it would be impossible for him to not arrive inside the room.

The brunette sighed, he wrote something down on a piece of paper and taped it outside his door. He closed the middle-sized metal door and locked it.

He turned around and sat on the floor, turning his power watch to release his elementals out.

"Ahh~ Good to be out of that watch for a while~" Duri mourned out while stretching his arms.

Ais yawned, he laid his body on the floor and started closing his eyes, Blaze was tired from the recent battle and laid on the floor, taking a nap with Ais.

Gempa and Taufan were chatting in a small tone so they won't disturb the 2 sleeping elementals.

Solar and Halilintar were playing rock paper scissors cause I don't know why.

Boboiboy waved at the elementals, who waved back almost instantly. 

The brunette walked over to Duri, who was leaning by the wall, playing with his leaf shurikens. 

"Hey Duri, can I borrow one of your shurikens?"

Duri nodded and smiled while passing one of his leaf shurikens onto Boboiboy's hand.

"Oh! You wanna do a shuriken throwing competition?" Duri asked the brunette, who happily agreed.

After a few minutes of trying to color in a target they drew and taped it on a few layers of thin cardboard, they hung up the poorly colored drawing on the wall and walked back to an acceptable distance.

The 2 started throwing the shurikens, always landing in the center, so they agreed to do some tricks while throwing, it's pretty risky but they decide to do it anyway.

Duri threw one at the ceiling and it bounced to the floor, hitting the wall beside the bunk bed, and finally landed on the target. 

Boboiboy threw his shuriken and it hit the wall beside the target, bounced to the window only making a scratch, hit his closet, and landed in the center of the target.

Even I, the narrator, don't even know why the other elements didn't notice the sound of metal clangs and green particles.

After a few more rounds, Duri accidentally threw a shuriken, landing between Halilintar and Solar. The 2 were startled by the sudden impact.

Duri and Boboiboy were scared out of their lives and called an excuse to leave the room.

Gempa raised his head, only to see a furious Halilintar and Solar rushing out of the room. Curious, both Taufan and Gempa followed the 2 outside the room, remembering to lock the door.

Once they went outside, the duo walked down the halls a bit before they saw Halilintar and Solar cornering Duri and Boboiboy.

The 2 rushed up to them and scolded them, even when Halilintar and Solar tried to explain their action, leaving Duri and Boboiboy out of the 'crimes' they committed.

Boboiboy and Duri giggled quietly before Duri handed Boboiboy a shuriken.

"This might be useful someday."

Duri smiled as Boboiboy thanked him.

--------------------

Hi yall, author here, sorry if this chapter is short, I'm kinda sick atm and a headache caused my creativity to shrink for som reason.