Fight for their lives.

Countless maniacal laughs splashed out the door of Boboiboy's room. People might think that they are having fun, but they aren't.

They were sparring against each other since they were bored and craved violence.

Light bruises were seen on both boys' faces and have even gone so far as to even leave out small cuts.

Halilintar and Solar stared at the fight as they successfully tied Gempa and Blaze onto a chair, backs facing each other with ear puffs and blindfolds on.

Ice and Taufan were chilling on the top bunk as they watched the 2 brunets fight.

The score was Duri - 2, Boboiboy - 3.

.

.

They were at their half-term break. But Duri's got to admit, Halilintar trained a fierce one.

Boboiboy threw an ice pack to Duri while using his own to cool down the injuries.

Halilintar clapped twice, signaling that the break was officially over.

.

The fighting went on for about another 2 hours.

Secretly, Blaze managed to burn the ropes quietly and took off the blindfold, shocked to see his 2 siblings fighting against each other with more blood on their faces than bruises on their cheeks.

"HALILINTAR, SOLAR!"

The red and white duo jumped at the sudden yell, Boboiboy and Duri already knew and they didn't bother to tell those 2.

"BOBOIBOY, DURI, THE FIGHT IS OVER!"

Blaze snatched Solar and summoned his fire ring things, placing them close to Solar's neck. The white-clothed boy could already feel the heat closing in on him.

"What do you mean 'fight?'"

The second they blinked, there were no scars or weapons or dried up blood, only Boboiboy, and Duri doing science homework.

"H-how?"

Let me explain the trick behind this.

Do you guys remember Taufan and Ais?

They were dressed up as Boboiboy and Duri, with Ice as Boboiboy and Taufan as Duri.

Taufan quickly used his mini tornado to carry up the injured duo and replaced them with themselves. And let me remind you, it was in a blink.

The injured duo is up on the bunk, applying the ice to the injuries.

They're watching Ais and Taufan play their part as the only thing telling them apart are their eye colors.

.

.

------------------

Sorry for not updating, I was working on a story called "Loafs of warmth". It's a Young Justice AU.

I'll try to update.

Stay whelmed, and feel the aster.