songs of the singers

Hey guys, sorry I haven't written in a while. I was on another thing and my new school started recently.

Anyways, enjoy this chapter today.

————

BoBoiBoy sneaked through the hallways of the TAPOPS station, making silent steps as he entered into the karaoke room (refer to chapter, karaoke).

After safely entering and not getting caught, he let out a breath of relief and twisted his power watch.

7 streaks of different coloured  light shot out of the watch as 7 figures started materialising in the attic-sized room.

"Boboboi!" The green figure, Duri, exclaimed in pure joy.

He ran up to him and immediately jumped into a hug, which the orange boy gladly returned. They shared a few laughs before turning back to the other figures as well.

Solar and Halilintar were fighting vocally, shouting insult after insult, roast after roast, and none seemed to be backing down anytime soon.

Taufan and Gempa were having a civil conversation, ranging from, what he could tell, plants and tornadoes and nature. They seemed content with their situation and never really noticed the change of scenery.

Blaze and Ais were taking a nap together, Blaze warming Ais up and Ais cooling Blaze down. Pure polar opposites those two, but a very adorable duo.

BoBoiBoy and Duri looked at each other and chuckled, doing their secret handshake they spent months perfecting.

They dropped to the floor, both laughing at some topic he doesn't remember. The group were all doing their own thing and suddenly, BoBoiBoy has an idea. He looked at Duri and knew deep down that he had the same idea as well.

Like twin telepathy, they nodded at each other before going into a rhythm, BoBoiBoy turning the TV on and Duri connecting the speakers. After that, Duri went over to the microphones and threw one over to BoBoiBoy, which was successfully caught.

They smirked at each other and turned up the audio.

"DREAM ON!" BoBoiBoy yelled, shocking the others, some jumping, some hugging each other in hopes whatever that was is gone.

"DREAM ON!" Duri continues.

"DREAM oOn!"

"Dream ooOON!"

"Dream oOON!"

"DreAm OooOn!"

"DREAM OON!"

"DREAM ON!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

They yelled together at the last part, hooking in a extremely high note in the line.

"Sing with her," the orange boy sang.

"Sing for the heir," Duri continued without missing.

"Sing for the man who sing for the tears!" They sang together before ending it.

They smirked wickedly to the traumatized subjects in the room, some frozen and other literally frozen.

They high-fived each other and sat back down.

————

Sorry if you were expecting something longer. It's almost 12 am and I do need to rush. Thanks for reading and for all the votes I've gotten in my absence.