Happy very late birthday to BBB

It was a fine morning in the TAPOPS station, Boboiboy and Gopal woke up due to the sound of a pretty annoying alarm clock beeping in their ears.

Our iconic brunet slightly blinked, opening up his eyes. He rose up and rubbed his head a little, adjusting his hat as well.

He walked off his bed, forcing himself to the bathroom. Drowsily, he started to take a shower with his clothes on, that was how tired he was.

(A/N: He is actually aware of his actions.)

He walked out of the bathroom, unclothed, a towel covering his lower part, and walked blindly to the closet.

As the brunet opened his closet and ignored the fact that someone walked into his room. He grabbed his clothes and shut the closet, walking into the bathroom once more.

"Holy, I swear to god Boboiboy saw us," Ying mumbled.

The raven girl, aka Ying, sighed and walked further into the room as her best friend, Yaya, followed behind with a bag that is covered in pink tint floating in the air.

"We have to hurry, it isn't long till Boboiboy comes out," Yaya whispered, Ying could faintly hear it because of Boboiboy being in the room.

Gopal was faking his sleep, hearing what the 2 people said to each other. He lifted his body up and jumped off his bed, landing at his feet and doing a weird pose.

"I heard it all!"

Ying and Yaya jumped from the sudden move. Gopal quickly took the bag and placed it on his bed as the brunet came out of the bathroom, fully clothed. He walked outside the room, completely ignoring the existence of the girls in the room.

"What?"

"Ya lor, I thought Boboiboy would be more like, 'What are you doing in my room?' or 'Good morning.' "

Gopal blinked while the girls were confused, he already knew the reason and it's pretty simple.

"Ceh, Boboiboy was never a morning person."

Both Yaya and Ying looked at Gopal with an unamused look, while their mindscapes were confused.

"But Boboiboy looks happy every morning."

And this time, it was Gopal's turn to look at them with an unamused look.

"Have you heard of, 'acting'?"

Back with Boboiboy, he was walking down the halls of the TAPOPS station, looking all gloomy and annoyed, but when a worker was turning a corner, our brunet immediately changed his posture and forced a smile, greeting the worker and walking away.

(A/N: great acting skills tbh.)

He turned his way into the cafeteria and walked to the counter with the same faked posture and smile. He grabbed a cup of coffee along with an energy drink and left it to a table by the corner. The brunet closed his eyes and became the same annoyed teenager he was before walking out of his room.

He took a sip of his coffee and opened his eyes, seeing Fang staring at him like the simp he is, Boboiboy noticed that a long time ago. The brunet lifted up his chin using his hand as support while sipping his coffee again.

"Good morning, Fang."

"Morning, Boboiboy."

The 2 stared at each other for a few seconds before sounds of giggling started to fill the room. Luckily, no one took even a glance at them, leaving them to do whatever they want.

Our tired brunet took another sip at his coffee, feeling quite energized already. At a distance, his appearance would look like an angel, so beautiful, so peaceful. Until the alarms went off, the speakers started announcing something that the brunet and raven could faintly hear.