Chapter 2 - Spirit's Madness

Uxie knew the current state of the world. Even if controlled by a Red Chain made by this sociopath in search of a world, it knew what would happen.

Maybe it was fate, but it had managed to make an escape route where its mind and its counterparts could survive and contact other entities, as if in a group chat.

It had sought for Arceus's help when it realized what was at stake, but the Original One wasn't responding. For the first time ever, Uxie didn't know what to do.

Mesprit was in profound anguish. The Red Chains were not a soft controlling power, and it despised the fact that both it and its two counterparts of Spirit were being tormented like this.

 It had sought for Arceus's help when it realized there was no way of escaping alone, but the Original One wasn't responding. For the first time ever, Mesprit was hateful.

Azelf's eyes were empty. Stripped of all its willpower as it was used as a puppet had reduced its  burning determination to cinders.

It had sought for Arceus's help when it realized this was worthy of being called a last resort, but the Original One wasn't responding. For the first time ever, Azelf gave up.

A bunch of humans came to their rescue in order to stop the man called Cyrus from summoning Dialga and Palkia, but they couldn't stop him from bringing forth the Rulers of Time and Space, even if the three siblings had been successfully saved.

The humans and their Pokémon helped the three beings of Spirit to try and save Palkia and Dialga, but none could match the two. It would take another deity like Arceus to... prevent... destruction.

It has been stated that the border between madness and brilliance is awfully small. For it was Uxie who had a moment of insanity.

'I have an idea, but you two shall not like it'

'Just say it! Those two are in excruciating pain!'

'If Arceus does not answer our calls, what about-'

Azelf, who quickly caught on, immediately stated its disapproval.

'No, we can't! It'll destroy this world!'

'What are you guys talking about!'

'Mesprit, I wanted to suggest requesting the assistance of the Renegade.'

Mesprit shuddered at the mention. Every time Dialga and Palkia heard that title, it could feel their seething anger and fear.

'No! Azelf is right! The world will be destroyed if we do that!'

'First and foremost, the world is being destroyed as we speak. Second, says who?'

'Are you sure this will save us?'

'The Renegade is uncontrollable. It found a way to step outside the Distortion World long ago so we stand no chance, yet It didn't destroy the Universe back then did It?'

Azelf, convinced that the odds of survival were higher, made up its mind.

'Fine, but you'll explain to the Original One your great idea.'

'Wait, you're taking his side? Dialga and Palkia hold an unspeakable grudge against It!'

'I really want to take your side Mesprit, I do, but those two are destroying the world as we speak. I'd rather roll the dice to have a chance at surviving than not trying our luck and dying for it.'

The new universe was growing by the second while destroying the old one, so the request was quickly made.

'Renegade, we require your assistance.'