FOUR.

"Tonight I find it hard to swallow,
The bed is made and I feel hollow."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

NADIA'S POV:

NADIA'S POV:

I've been in bed for a week.

This week has consisted of me sleeping, crying and eating. I haven't had much of an appetite at all but my mum has been forcing me to eat at least something, most of the time it being soup. I have been sleeping up to twenty hours a day, yet I still don't feel refreshed one bit. I want to go back to sleep as soon as I wake up and when I think about it, it makes me want to cry. My issue is though, that when I cry I end up crying about everything that is wrong in my life.

It's not that I want to kill myself or die, it's just that I want to disappear fully until I feel okay again.

I haven't felt strong enough to move, I have hardly even felt strong enough to go for a piss when I need one. My mum had to help me get up and dressed three days ago as she wanted to take me to the doctors to see if we could get me some stronger medication or anything that could help me.

They ended up taking blood tests, specifically testing for glandular fever as I am experiencing similar symptoms to that apparently.

When my mum came to wake me up this morning, I felt a little less like I was dying and I didn't feel like I was going to fall asleep as soon as I woke up, which was a good thing considering I have an appointment that I completely forgot about today.

I dragged myself out of bed slowly, as I am still not one hundred percent recovered yet. I'm currently sitting in the waiting room for my doctor's appointment to discuss the results of the blood tests I had done.

My legs are subconsciously bouncing due to the anxiety I am feeling at this moment. I don't want glandular fever because it sounds scary and my doctor says it could take up to six weeks to go away. I don't want to have it, but it will also be nice to finally know what is wrong with me so I can get the right treatment to get better.

I really don't want to feel like this for another few weeks, it's exhausting.

My name and room number flashes on the screen indicating that it's my turn to go in. I walk towards the room number and knock on the door, the slight pressure making my knuckles burn.

"Miss Marsh, come on in," Dr Martin's voice sounds muffled due to him being on the other side of the door. I walk inside and take a seat on the plastic chair, with it not making a noise this time. "How have you been feeling these last few days? Are you feeling any better than before?" He asks me for what seems to be like the tenth time this month.

It's hard to take in what he's saying because he is asking so many questions at once, he is making my head hurt.

"I'm not feeling better, no. But I certainly feel better than when I came here for the blood tests. I pretty much slept all week though, I am so tired for no reason." I am really hoping that this is enough information to give him as speaking is still hurting my throat.