EIGHTEEN.

"I look up from the ground to see your sad and teary eyes,
You look away from me, and I see there's something you're trying to hide."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

COREY'S POV:

COREY'S POV:

"For fucks sake." I cuss under my breath as I step out of my car. My parents caved and bought me a new car because they were fed up with me getting on their case about it.

It's a Range Rover, the same model as Willem's but in white. I don't really care much about what kind of car it is, I'm just glad that I have one so I can get around without having to rely on my best friend all the time.

"You don't have training today." The receptionist says as I walk through the main doors.

"I know." I tell her, placing my hands on the front desk.

"Have you come all this way to see me then?" She asks me, twirling a piece of her blonde hair around her fingers. It's a nice colour but the blonde just isn't as bright as I like. I shake my head before the thoughts of a certain blonde girl creep their way into my head.

Tina is a lovely woman but she's just too flirty. She flirts with every guy on the hockey team, even the ones who very openly have girlfriends. Some of the guys are into it as they know they can get something out of her easily but that's not me.

I don't do relationships but I also don't do the sleeping around with any girl who shows me the slightest bit of interest.

"As a matter of fact I have." I say, leaning my head closer to where she sits behind the desk. I said that I wasn't interested in getting something out of her, not that it wasn't fun to mess around with her. She doesn't take it to heart, she'll just move on to the next hockey player who walks through those doors.

"What could I do for you?" She asks, putting the end of her pen in her mouth and I find it difficult not to roll my eyes at the action. She can do what she likes, it's her body but does she really think I'm into this? I suppose it has worked for her with other men so she keeps doing it.

"I've come to collect my phone, I left it here after training last night. Did anyone hand it in?" I ask her. I have a lunch reservation with my family that I need to get to soon so I don't really want to pretend to be interested in her anymore.

It was fun while it lasted though.

"Oh..yeah, your coach handed it in and he said one of his boys would be here to collect it today actually." She responds, a blush rising on her cheeks due to embarrassment I can imagine. If it's embarrassment from forgetting or because I've stopped playing along, I don't know.

Tina goes out into the back to collect my phone and I use this as an opportunity to look around. It's always loud when I come here to train as it's filled with a dozen hockey players and we tend to be loud, especially when we have training.