Chapter 3

King and Jason peeked around the corner into the Archery Training Grounds to see Sarah pulling the string back on her bow. A glowing light arrow formed.

"Yes!" Sarah said, grinning. The arrow wiggle and Sarah looked at it.

"Ah, shi-!" Sarah said, before the arrow exploded in her face. A loud snap was heard, as Sarah held, the now broken bow. Sarah growled and threw the bow on the ground.

"FUCK!" Sarah yelled, as The Blacksmith hums. Mary sighs. King and Jason snickered seeing Sarah getting angry.

"I give up. I can't keep having you make bows for her, only for her magic to destroy it. Im really sorry." Mary said, as she bows to The Blacksmith. The Blacksmith snaps his fingers, as his face brightens with an idea.

"I got it! Since most of my weapons are made for people low magic output. I just need to make one that can handle her output." The Blacksmith said. Mary tilts her head looking at Sarah, who was stomping on the bow. Mary looks back at The Blacksmith.

"And how do we do that?" Mary asked. The Blacksmith grins and walks over to Sarah.

"Sorry Princess. Can you hit me again, but this time, you have to be angry." The Blacksmith said. Sarah huffs.

"No way. You'll get hurt." Sarah said. The Blacksmith smirks.

"Then you're better off sitting in the castle till you're married, have kids, and die a loveless life where your future king is better than you." The Blacksmith said, Sarah glared at him. The Blacksmith grins, and Sarah's eye twitched. Sarah pulled her arm back, as The Blacksmith blocked her punch. Mary jumps back and the ground around The Blacksmith and Sarah, cracks and collapsed, creating a big crater. The Blacksmith's right eye glowed a bit, before fading. Sarah looks around, confused and The Blacksmith rubs his hands.

"Excellent! Now I have the perfect magic output on you. Pardon me." The Blacksmith said, as he picks Sarah up and jumps out of the crater. Mary walks up, as King and Jason shared a shocked look.

"That was reckless of you to do." Mary said, as The Blacksmith chuckles, putting Sarah down.

"But, I have her magic output." The Blacksmith said. Mary looks at him in shock.

"Really?!" Mary asked, and The Blacksmith nodded.

"I can make her a weapon to can handle her growing magic output. Her magic will continue to grow as she gets older. I'll need to make two weapons. A bow and a sword." The Blacksmith said.

"But?" Mary asked, as The Blacksmith sighed.

"But, the material I need is in my hometown, deep in the mountains. The problem is, that my family might not let me have it." The Blacksmith said.

"And what is it?" Mary asked.

"A captured star. It's being guarded by my family since a new lord took over my hometown. I'll send a letter to my brother to see if they can get it here." The Blacksmith said, as Mary nodded.

"If it's for my daughter, there's no one trust better than you." Mary said, as The Blacksmith grins.

"Of course, Queen Mary. I'll get the rest of the materials ready, after I send a letter to them." The Blacksmith said, as he bowed, and walked away. Sarah looks around the area, before looking at where King and Jason were hiding. Sarah held out her hand, as a ball of light formed. It shot out and hit the wall, blasting a hole through it.

"Fuck! Sarah! That was stupid to do!" King yelled out, as black barrier vanished.

"Then stop watching me screw up every time I get to practice! You two should be practicing too!" Sarah said, as Mary sighed mentally.

'Damn it. Where's Alexander when you need him..' Mary thought, as she watched Sarah and King argue, with Jason trying to stop it.

"N-no...f-f-fight-ing." Jason said, wincing. Sarah looks at him, before groaning. King smirks.

"Hah! Can't say no to Jason, can you?" King asked smugly. Sarah glared at him.

"Shut it, Alex. You're supposed to be helping him practice swordsmanship, aren't you?" Sarah asked, crossing her arms. King scowled.

"Whatever. Come on, Jason!" King said, as he walks away. Jason bowed to Sarah, before running after King. Mary walks up beside Sarah, and pats her head.

"Mother? Will Jason really become a knight?" Sarah asked. Mary smiles.

"Of course, he will. Now come along. You have your studies to do, if you want to rule like your father." Mary said, as Sarah groans.

"Awwww! But that's boring! Why do I have to study when I can practice with magic and swords?!" Sarah asked, as Mary chuckled and walks towards the garden courtyard. Sarah follows her.

"If you don't study how to rule, then you can't practice with Jason and Alex. What if you in a tight spot? How are you going to get out of it if you dont know what to do in the first place? Learn how people think. Can you negotiate with the people or will it end up you fighting them? Can you save others or will they die before you get the chance? These are things you have to learn when we're not around. It's harder then you think when it comes to ruling a kingdom, but you can do it." Mary said. Sarah hums.

"I guess there's more to living with you and dad, then when the day I rule on my own." Sarah said, as Mary nods.