A/N Fun Facts!

Fun Facts here! Let's start! These will only be with this backstory.

1.) > Jason being a Shadow being, was attacked by knights. There was a misunderstanding between the knight not seeing that the kids were playing and Sarah was laughing about landing in the mud.

2.) > Jason does have a scare on his neck and had a hard time speaking due too his thoart being cut open. He's fine speaking now, but there will be rare chances that Jason throws up blood.

3.) > Jason's parents were killed by the knights. Sarah's mother was close friend with them. Yes. Jason is an orphan.

4.) > Sarah's mother passed away due to the Blood Lily curse. Someone snuck pollen from the lilies into her food.

5.) > Jason rised in ranks, doing requests for the king that no knight were able to do. Jason was actually the first Shadow being to become Knight Commander at his age.

6.) > Sarah had a high magic output that only a custom weapon could handle. The sword she has in Star Paths, was a custom made weapon. Any other weapon Sarah uses shatter after one use. Like throwing a spear, firing a bow, and swinging a sword.

7.) > The week after Sarah's father passed, Sarah lost a child, making her really despressed. That's why Sarah sticks close to Mason. She doesn't want to lose him. That says to same for why she acts tough on the Cipher bros.

8.) > Bitch took the Cipher bros right eyes out when they were younger, believing it'll give her her more power.

9.) > Kill and Bill will rarely have headaches due to blunt force trauma Bitch did to them, by slaming their heads into walls or floors. Yes, she she abused them.

10.) > Bill is secretly insecure about his right eye. Kill prefers not to talk about his, and Will just shuts down, if his is mentioned.

11.) > Sarah and Jason were dating when Jason was training to become a knight.

12.) > Kill secretly has a sweet tooth.

13.) > Sarah has lost the powers of being a guardian, but can still become a gaint. Mason, however, has a chance to become a gaint. It's a rare chance if he can.

14.) > Bitch only care about Tad. She didn't care about the naming of Kill, Bill and Will. So King named them.

15.) > Bill is the only one that has a short first name. Kill's full name is Killian Cipher. Will's full name is William Cipher.

16.) > King is locked away in a white place. If y'all can guess which white place, I'll give you a cookie. Here's a hint: It's not the mindscape.

17.) > Chatpers 1 - 3 is when they were kids. Chapter 4 is when they were teens. Chapter 5 and 6 is when they're adults and the war.