Chapter 4

A knock was heard at her door, causing Sarah to look behind her.

"What is it?" Sarah called out, and the door opens. A black knight bowed.

"Princess. The King has requested your presence in the throne room." The black knught said. Sarah sighs as she stood up.

"Thanks, Jason. Today is your first day as my bodyguard, yes?" Sarah asked, as she walks over. Jason nodded.

"Yes, Princess. Shall we go?" Jason asked, and Sarah nods. Sarah walks pass him, as he closed the door, and follow after.

......

"Your Majesty." Sarah greeted her father, as she lifts her dress and curtsy.

"My sweet daughter. As you know you're turning 16, soon. All the suitors I've gathered, you turned away. I do want you to be happy, but I'm starting to get really annoyed by your rejections on finding a good enough husband for you to take. Can you please just tell me who you want as your king?" King Alexander asked. Sarah hums, as she looks around for someone.

"There's no one better suited for me than Jason." Sarah said, and King Alexander sighs.

"Little Star. Jason is a knight. He'll have to prove that he can protect you. I know you're still upset about your mother's passing, but please take this seriously!" King Alexander said. Sarah huffs.

"I am taking this serious! I want Jason as my king! That was Mother's wish as well! If there's a way for him to be my husband, then have he do that! Whatever it takes for you to agree! I have to go see Alex. Jason, with me!" Sarah called out, as she curtsy, before spining on her heel and walking out. Jason bows to King Alexander and follows after Sarah. King Alexander sighs, as the mage walks over to him.

"What is it." King Alexander asked, looking up.

"About Jason. There are some requests he can take on for the kingdom. Some of knights are having trouble with some theives, and more monstrous shadow beings." The mage said.

"And you think he can handle it?" King Alexander asked, and the mage nods.

"Believe me when I say, he is more of a beast than man. He smart when making battle strategies. Jason is an incredible Shadow being. Its no wonder that Queen Mary trusted Jason to care for the Princess." The mage said, as King Alexander hums.

"Very well. I also have some requests of my own, I think he'll be able to do. If he can prove to me that he can handle a squad of his own better the rest of them, I'll think about ranking him up." King Alexander said, as the mage bows.

"Yes, Your Majesty." The mage said as she steps back to her spot.

.....

"Allllllllleeeeex!" Sarah whines, as she clings to King. King tsked, as he tried to shove her off him, only to succeed into having her cling to his leg. King slams a book shut and hits in the head with it. Sarah made no movements to let go, other then the red mark on her forehead.

"Get your girlfriend off me!" King said, glaring at Jason.

"Why? You're friends, aren't you?" Jason asked, snickering. King rolled his eyes and teleported. Sarah was still on his leg. King teleports several times, and Sarah was still clinging his leg.

"Fuck! Get off! You're a princess, not a bitch. Get off me!" King yelled, Sarah looks up at King and "hmph!". King's eye twichted in annoyance.

"Get off me.....please." King growled out, as Sarah flops backwards. King growled and kicks her thigh, only for Sarah to roll over on the floor.

"Damn it. What happened? She's pouting." King said, as Jason sighs.

"King Alexander told her that she can't marry me." Jason said, as he picks up Sarah and tossed her over his shoulder, with no help on her side.

"Again, with that? I thought she wasn't serious about actually marrying you!" King said, as Sarah huffs.

"Of course, I was serious! I want to marry Jason! Jason is mine! Mother said I could marry him!" Sarah shouted.

"I'm right here, you know." Jason said, as Sarah hits her fists onto Jason's armor. King and King looked at each other, and sighed.

"That's right! I just remembered something! I found a girl." King said. Sarah paused her hitting and wiggled around. Jason puts her down.

"What?! You! Actually found someone with the same value as you? You said you wanted only wanted to marry a demon that can give you strong kids." Sarah said. King crossed his arms and scowled.

"I care about wanting strong childern, but I also want them to feel safe and loved. I'll be moving up to the world of demons. You two should too, if you want to be better than me." King said. Sarah jumps up and wraps her arms around their neck.

"Yes! Here's what we'll do. When I became Queen, Jason can do whatever it takes to be my King, while you, Alex, focus on what you're doing. You better not forget about us. I want to see this girl you like when you get to chance." Sarah said, as King nods.

"Sure, whatever." King said, rolling his eyes. Jason grins.

"I like this idea. Best one yet." Jason said, as Sarah lets go.

"What? My ideas are the best!" Sarah said, as Jason and King shared a look.

"Uh-huh. Most of your ideas got us in trouble. This one actually is a good one....for once." King said, as Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Bla bla bla! I didn't hear the last part!" Sarah said, walking off. Jason sighed.

"I look forward to our rematch when you make a name for yourself." Jason said, holding out his hand.

"Damn right, you are. I look forward to seeing you land on your ass again." King said, gripping Jason's outstretched hand. They grinned, as they shook hands. They let go, as Jason salutes King before chasing after Sarah. King chuckled, before teleporting away.