Chapter 6

Sarah pulls her sword out of the body, as she hear an angry cry. Sarah turned to see Tad running over to her with a small knife.

"Die! How dare you kill my mother! Die! Die!" Tad yelled, as he stabs Sarah. Sarah held her up at Jason, making him stop. Sarah stood there, as Tad stabs her a few more times, before panting, and looking up at her. Sarah's sword disappeared, as Tad took a step back. Sarah lifts her hand and backhands Tad across the face. Tad landed on his butt, as he held his face.

"Try to grow up a little before trying to kill me. You're weak. If you think that I'm the bad guy. That's fine. You can stay here with your weak mother." Sarah said, as she pulls out the small knife and tossed it aside. Sarah turned around, as the small wounds healed themselves. Sarah walks over to Jason, and shadows surround the four, taking them home. Tad crawled over to his mother's body.

"Don't worry mom. I'll kill them and that bitch too." Tad said, as tears streamed down his face.

........

Jason laid Bill down, as he slept. The mage walked over and hovers her glowing hands over him.

"I can make them see out of their right eye, but the tears will float up and burn away. Kill and Bill took a huge hit to the head. I'm worried that it might have a impact, after Will told us what she did to them. Their mental state may be unstable in the future. Alex is awake if you want to see him." The mage said, as Jason nods. Jason walks out of the room to another room where Sarah was with their son. King was sitting up on the bed.

"I see. It's disappointing to see how she turned out. How are my other sons?" King asked, as Jason sat down on the bed.

"Will hasn't woken yet, but Bill and Kill are asleep. Those two are out of danger, but have head trauma. It might have a toll on their mental state in the future. How are you feeling? Is your back okay? That was quite the wound you had." Jason said, as King nodded.

"Thanks to Sarah's quick thinking. My back will heal up fine. I think we'll be staying here." King said, as Sarah smiles, looking down at the baby in her arms. The birthmark was glowing, as Mason looked around.

"I think that'll be best, since Tad doesn't like us now, and some demons won't take too kindly about it when they hear that I kill your wife." Sarah said. King shrugged.

"Then we'll kill them too." King said, as Jason chuckled.

"Since you're staying for a while, I'll go get you some food." Jason said, as he stood up.

"There better not be poison in it." King said, and Jason waved his hand dismissively.

"Yeah yeah. No poison. Got it." Jason said, as he walked out.

"He's still upset that Bill is engaged to Mason, right?" King asked.

"Most likely the reason. Don't worry. You can't really die. He's not then cruel to kill you. You're our dearest friend and his rival. You still own Jason that rematch though." Sarah said, and King laughs.

"He's still going on about that? When I'm better, we can do our rematch then." King said, as Sarah chuckles, and nodded.

........

Years Later

"Alex! What are you doing?! We have to go now!" Sarah yelled, as she runs up to Alex, shoving Kill through a portal, closing it as Kill yells at him. Sarah blasted a man away from her, as she pulled a spear out of side.

"Me? What you back doing here?! Where's Mason?!" King said, looking around. The man came running up to him and King's hand glows. The man floats up and King clutched his fist. The man cried out as his body collapsed into itself.

"Mason is safe! What can I do to help?" Sarah asked, as she grabs a spear and threw it, hitting a woman in the head.

"Grant me premission to rain hell. I can destroy your dimension, but I don't know what will happen to me and Jason. You can still escape." King said, as Sarah looks at him, and looking at Jason. Jason swings his sword sending out a wave of shadows, killing a group of 25. Jason jumps back near them.

"Do it! Grant me premission as well! We'll buy you time!" Jason yelled and Sarah nodded. Sarah runs up to Jason and grabs his face. Sarah kissed Jason for a minute, before pulling back. Jason nods before Sarah jumps back behind them. Sarah glows brightly, as the light grew larger and larger. Sarah stood up and looks down as Jason and King flew up to her face.

"Alex Cipher. Jason Grim. I, Guardian of my dimension, hereby grant you premission to destroy it. May you rain hell." Sarah said, as Jason and King glowed for a moment. Sarah shrinks as the two lands on the grounds.

"Hey, Jason. Let see how can kill the most." King said, as his eyes fully glows. Jason grins as his skin turns black, and his face only had glowing blue dots.

"Sounds fun" Jason said. Sarah opens a portal and some guys tackled her through it. Sarah groans, before jumping up and back a bit. A large guy steps through as the portal closed behind them.

"You're pretty for a queen. My lord says I can play around with you, while he deals woth your lover boy." The man said. Sarah smirks.

"Oh? Then you pick the wrong person to fight." Sarah said, as she taps the ground with her foot. The lilies grew everywhere as the men backs up.

"You! Do you have any idea what you've done?!" The man snapped, glaring at her. Sarah tilts her head and summons her sword.

"Of course, I know. Your blood will satisfy the Blood Lilies. Just let me have your head!" Sarah said, as she lunged at the man. The man raised his arm, only to look over confused. His arm laid on the ground as lilies grew all over it. The man screamed falling backwards.

"N-no! Wait!" The man cried out, before his head went flying. The other men took off as Sarah rushed after them cutting them down. Sarah walks back to the lily field, breathing hard. Sarah kneels down, as she cups her hands. Sarha breathe out slowly, as a lily crown grew around her head. Sarah smiles sadly, as she turnes to stone. Blood pours from her cupped hand onto the ground, slowing making a tiny pond. The blood turns clear as the lily crown glows making an illusion barrier.