Chapter 18

TRACY

After eating dinner and getting ready to sleep, I jump on my bed, making it bounce. I let out a sigh for a good day and turn around to check my phone.

1 message.

Hm. What does Des or Les want this time?
I open the message only to find out it was from neither.

Today was actually great. I cant believe I missed you, Elsie. :)
-Eric

I roll my eyes, rather feeling happy than irritated though, as seen through my smile.

Uhuh. Ya bet. Everyone just loves me. Haha. Well for the record I missed you too, EJ.

Eric: Now dont need to be all cocky. On second thought, I did not miss you at all.

Tracy: Sure you didn't. By the way, YOU STALKER! How'd you know my number!?

Eric: Jeez, calm the fiddlesticks down. I got it from mom -.-

Oh. So he wasn't a stalker after all. My bad.

One topic shifted to another, from the things that changed from the past, the topic arrived to our present lives. He's actually a cool and nice person.

---

I get awoken by the blinding daylight and I grunt as I turn around, facing my pillow. I feel something cold next to it. I struggle to see through both eyes so I peek using one eye and see that its my phone.

4 messages.

I can't resist but check the messages, causing me to be awake.

Oh wow. They're all from Eric.

12:06am : Really? I thought different! Haha. What about your college plans?

12:10am : Uhm Elsie? Knock knock.

12:17am : Elsieee

12:26am : I think you're asleep already. Ha. Weak! Good night, Elsie. :)

I must've fallen asleep, obviously. Oh well. I guess I just have to be nice and type a reply.

Good morning. Sorry for sleeping yesterday. :)

Eric: Weak.

Tracy: Am not. Heey. You should be thankful I stayed up late for you. I usually sleep at 10 on weekends!

It was true though. But I didn't really get to notice the time. My eyes were fully awake when I read that we talked until midnight because they widened.

Eric: You are too much of a good girl. Haha.

I roll my eyes while smiling at the reply, stand up, throw my phone on my bed and get ready for the day.

---

"Tracy you're going to be late! I can't believe I awoke earlier than you. That never happens, get up!" Travis' annoying loud voice echoes through my room.

I grunt and press my face deeper into the pillow.

"It's already 7:40am!"

His time check was enough to make me jump.

"How? I never," I start.
"Whatever. Get ready!" Travis cuts my sentence before leaving my room.

I quickly take a bath, get changed and go downstairs straight into Travis' car, not getting to eat since we have no time. It was a 15 minute drive to school. I nervously check the time. 7:50am.