Chapter Sixteen-Ike's POV

She was staring at me.

She had told me that she killed her parents, she had told me why, too. And I really only judged her for not doing it sooner. They sounded cruel, and petty, and selfish. It made me angry that the first half of her life had been so lonely and unfair. I wanted nothing more than to change that.

But the way she was looking at me right now, made me feel anxious. Was this it? Was she finally going to reject me? This was going to hurt. A lot. I was already developing serious feelings for her mean ass.

"I want to be your mate." She suddenly spit out. As soon as she said it, I could hear her heart rate increase, I could feel her leg muscles tensing up, and she refused to look me in the eye. I cocked my head at her. "I just... I don't know. I like you. And I want to keep... liking you. I guess." She looked at me then, and I could feel my mind going blank. Was this for real? Or some mean joke?

"Is this a joke?" I heard myself asking. Are you fucking stupid? My wolf asked, annoyance clear in his tone. The minute I saw her swallow thickly and turn away to hide the gloss forming over her eyes, I knew that I was in fact, fucking stupid. "No, no. Wait. That's not what I meant." I scooted closer, trying to make eye contact with her. "Cleo, will you please look at me?" She turned her chin even farther away from me. What a fucking brat. "God dammit, Cleo." I huffed and grabbed her chin with my hand, forcing her to look at me. Her eyes glared into mine, but I could smell that she liked when I dominated her. "You know I want you. I have wanted you from the second I met you. I literally can't think about anyone other than you, Cleo." I let go of her chin and grabbed her ear lobe gently between two fingers. She closed her eyes and leaned into my hand. She sighed, leaving her eyes closed.

"I'm tired." She said after a second, still not looking at me. I chuckled and sighed. Fine. I would let this go. For now.

"Okay." I slid one arm under her knees and one under her back and rose from the couch, carrying her bridal style to my bedroom. "Are you okay with sleeping in my bed with me?"

"You've already shoved your dick inside me, what harm will sharing a blanket do?" I snorted at her crassness and vulgarity. It was kinda hot.

I laid her in my bed and crashed beside her. I pulled the blanket over us both and she snuggled into my body. She was so warm and soft. She smelled so good. I found myself burying my face into the crook of her neck, softly kissing her skin.

"I said I'm tired." She muttered, trying to wiggle away from me. "It's been like twenty minutes. How can you be ready again?" I found myself pulling her harshly back against my body. My wolf and I both wanted her close right now.

"You've shown me what I've been missing. I want more." I whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe while I was there.

"Mmm." She mumbled, and I felt her scooting towards my body.

"You can't get any closer, Cleo." I whispered, and then I flipped her on her back so I could hover over her. She looked so cute in my clothes, that I almost couldn't do what came next. But I could smell how ready she was, and I just couldn't help myself.

I lifted up her shirt slightly, just exposing her stomach. I licked her belly button, sliding my hand up to gently pinch a nipple. She gasped, her back arching slightly.

I sat up and pulled her shorts off in one tug, and sat her up to pull off her shirt, and then pull the socks off. I wanted to see her, all of her.

I half laid down, pulling her legs on my shoulders. I left kisses down her thighs, and gently began rubbing her tender spot with my thumb as I sat up and bit her thigh roughly. She let out an uncontrolled moan, and I smiled because I knew she wasn't faking it. I knew she liked it like this. I knew she was dirty and nasty, just like me.

When I finally began licking her in between the legs, I thought she was going to burst. She was begging for release; she was rubbing her own nipples. It was fucking killing me how much I wanted to shove myself into her right now. She was so unembarrassed, thinking only of what would feel good to her. I was eating it the fuck up.

I truly hadn't planned on fucking her when I carried her to my bed, but God damn she smelled good. And she felt good. Her hair was so soft, her skin was so warm and touching it made electricity flow through my nerves. I wanted to make her feel how I was, I wanted her to crave me like I craved her.

 With that thought in mind, I was ripping my pants off. I was clambering on top of her and shoving myself into her roughly, and she was gasping in pure fucking pleasure.

"Fuck, you're so hot." I say, leaning down and kissing her neck. I feel her nails scratching down my back and I shove myself harder into her. She tightens around me, and I almost come. I had never been a two pump chump before, but damn, she felt good. All warm and wet, clinging onto me and moaning loudly. 

"Wait." She gasps and pushes me off her. I think I've done something wrong, and am fully prepared to get smacked, but I am not prepared for what she actually does, which is shoving my dick down her throat like it was a fucking big mac. I was in fucking love with this woman. I want to marry her. I want to screw her like this for the rest of our lives.

"Jesus Christ I'm going to come." I say, grabbing the back of her head and shoving myself deeper down her throat. She gags but doesn't stop. I moan as I feel hot liquid shooting out of me. I expect her to pull my dick out and run to the bathroom to spit my cum out like every other girl, but she fucking swallows it. She licks her goddamn lips like they were covered in sweet icing.

"I swear you are amazing." I say as she collapses back into her spot.

"Thanks, now let me sleep." She didn't even get dressed. She just pulls the blanket back over herself and shuts her eyes. I scoff but collapse beside her.

I just lay there staring at the ceiling, listening to her breathing slow as she drifts off to sleep. In under ten minutes, she's gone. She was tired. I feel better, knowing she wasn't just trying to avoid talking about real things with me. I guess we had been pretty full circle in the couple hours she had been here. From her coming over for comfort over her lost job, to screwing on the couch, to her revealing what is probably her biggest burden to me.

I thought about how hard it had been to stop myself from marking her. But I knew once I did, the real work would begin.

Because once I marked her, she would officially be Luna of this pack. She would lead beside me, would represent our pack and protect its people. But before she could do that, members of my pack were allowed to challenge her in one on one, hand to hand combat. Anyone could challenge her, and any amount of people could challenge her. I remember when it was my time to become Alpha, I had a line of people wanting to sink their teeth into me. Since Cleo wasn't from this pack, like I hadn't been when I took over as Alpha, we would have to hold a challenge ceremony for her where members of my pack would be allowed to challenge her for her spot as Luna.

My pack wasn't particularly worried about ranks and status and things like that. But we were still wolves and still heavily respected Alpha and Luna status. I was positive she would have at least a few challengers. Matt seemed to think every female in my pack had some sort of crush on me, but I didn't think that was true. I was their Alpha. They probably just respected me.

And honestly, I wasn't even really worried about whether or not she could hold her own. I had seen her panther. She would be fine against any of my pack members. I was mostly worried she would kill someone. I didn't want to say anything about it to her though, because I knew how it sounded. But it wasn't because she thought she killed her parents. She was just strong with a short fuse and a deep sense of pride. I can see her winning any battle out of pure stubbornness.

I blinked and rolled over to wrap my arms around Cleo. I would worry about this later. For now, I had my mate in my arms. That's all I cared about.