Chapter 3

J.K. Rowling owns pretty much everything, except the plot. That's mine.

I woke to the sound of an alarm. Turning it off, I sat up. Why had I set an alarm? Then I remembered what happened last night. I, Draco Malfoy, was the reincarnated Godric Gryffindor. My memories of my past life, and the space inbetween had returned to me, shocking me awake. Then Helga reached out through our mental connection. I nearly forgot we did that. We discussed who we are now. Sal, Helga, and Rowena were Harry, Luna, and Hermione. I still couldn't believe that my wife had ended up in my house. I bullied and made fun of her as Draco. Horror crept onto my face when I realized that I was in for an apology. Then I remembered that we agreed to meet in Diagon Alley today. That's why I set the alarm spell!

I rushed around my room to get ready. Sal was right, I still looked like Draco. I mean, I am Draco, but I'm also Godric. It's too confusing. Soon I was ready. Then I remembered my father. Lucius Malfoy likes to know where I go during the summer. I can't tell him the truth. Well, maybe not the whole truth. Meeting with some friends in Diagon Alley isn't too suspicious. Maybe wishing to go by myself, or go to Gringotts? I got it! I will ask my godfather, Severus, to cover for me. I've done it before. I just have to be vague about it.

I wrote a quick note to him, sending an owl off. Then I walked to breakfast. During which, my father asked what I was going to do today.

"I am going to visit Uncle Sev," why do I call him that, "we might stop by Diagon Alley." I answered clearly. My father doesn't question it, nodding. He then starts to drone about the politics at the ministry, and the fact that the Dark Lord is technically back. I was to never say a word about it. As Godric, he has no say in what I can or cannot talk about. I think I just found a loophole in my family's rules. When I finished eating, I walked over to the floo. After making sure that there was no possible way anyone could hear my true destination (I had double checked using magic I had as Godric Gryffindor), I flooed to Diagon Alley.

I landed with a grace that only Draco Malfoy could muster. That is not how I landed in my past life. I was as clumsy as could be, unless in a duel. Hopefully I could keep both skill sets. I brushed myself off and entered the secret alley full of shops. I looked around until I spotted Hermione and Luna entering Florish and Blotts. Of course they would meet up at a bookstore. In this life, they found it enjoyable. In our past life, Rowena would always have her nose in a book. We had to drag her out of the library one too many times. I bet Salazar would remember that. I walked in a minute later. I found them in a rather hidden corner of the shop. Almost no one would come back here. Luna spotted me first. She grinned and nudged Hermione. Now I know that we were married as we were Godric and Rowena, but when she turned to face me with a bright smile on her face, I just melted. The side of me that was Draco Malfoy finally realized just how pretty Hermione was. The only thing that had kept us truely separated was the fact that my parents had taught that stupid pureblood doctrine. None of which is true. The idea really is truly stupid.

"Hope I'm not late. I had to give my father the slip. Luckily, as Draco I have done this type of thing before." I said, sitting down in one of the four chairs that most likely were conjured by Helga/Luna.

"Not at all. Now we just have to wait for Salazar." Rowena said. A few minutes went by in silence. Then Harry showed up.

"Sorry guys, my pitiful aunt and uncle wouldn't let me go without doing some chores." he apologized. We nodded in acceptance. Helga stood up and gave him a hug, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Then we sat down to discuss what we were going to do now that we were all together.

Bet you weren't expecting that. Like get it together! Draco/Godric is acting like he has split personality disorder. He does not. Can't wait to see what's next.

-Museo7