Chapter 7

I only own the plot.

I was practicing some of my long forgotten skills in a secret place outside. I used quite a bit of magic to hide the spot. Ok, I was hiding from my father. Ever since the dark lord returned, he had been acting strange. Then my personal house elf, Pippy, popped into my training ring.

"Master Malfoy's father requests him in the drawing room."

"Fine. And don't tell him about this place. Ever." I sighed. I made my way back to the manor using my enhanced agility to be as quick as possible without using magic.

"Name: Draco Lucius Malfoy (Reincarnation of Godric Gryffindor, full memory of past life)

Parents: Lucius Abraxtus Malfoy (father, alive), Narcissa Malfoy née Black (mother, alive)

Godparents: Severus Tobias Snape (godfather, alive)

Abilities: Wordless magic, Animagus (2), Enhanced agility (Gryffindor), Fire Immunity, Silvertongue (Malfoy) and Metamorphmagus (Black).

Core: Gold with a stripe of blood red (neutral)

Vaults

Malfoy Family vault

Malfoy Trust vault

Black vault (token inheritance from mother)

Gryffindor vault

Hogwarts vault

Gryffindor and Ravenclaw shared vault

Titles

Heir Malfoy

Lord Gryffindor (awaiting renewal)"

I made sure to hide those results, as my parents would get furious over the fact that I am not the Black heir as well. Harry is. I would also like to keep who I really am a secret. That would not go over well with either of my parents, as well as some of their 'friends'. Both of my parents were waiting for me in the drawing room.

"You called for me father?"

"Yes, it seems as though we have been favoured. We have been given the chance to host the Dark Lord."

"It is a great honor." Mother elaborated.

"He will arrive tomorrow." I simply nodded, then asked to be excused. Once I got to my room, I used my secret personal floo. Luckily, I managed to get this legally installed with my father only barely glancing at the paper he signed, allowing me to have it. I flooed to my godfather's place at Spinner's End.

"Uncle Sev?" The man poked his head out of his lab.

"One moment, Draco. I need to put this potion in status." Of course he was working on a potion. He disappeared for a couple minutes before reamerging.

"What is it?"

"The dark lord is going to be staying at Malfoy manor. I can't stay. I don't want to be under the same roof as that madman. I know you are a spy for Dumbledore, can you help me find a place?" Severus looked shocked for a minute, then he seemed to get what I was saying. My parents might have been dark, but I was at least nuetral.

"Pack your things, and meet me here at midnight. I have an idea." I nodded, and left to pack. Pretty sure he knows about a safe house of some sort.

At midnight, I returned to the small, muggle house. Uncle Sev was waiting for me with a somewhat sour look on his face. Maybe he had to run it by the headmaster, Harry Potter is already there (which is likely from what I have heard from Sal), or both.

"Hold my hand,we will apparate there." I grabbed his hand and almost immediately I felt like I was being squeezed through a small tube. We landed in front of a row of muggle townhouses. He gave me a paper that read "13 Grimmauld Place" which disintegrated after I read it. Fancy spellwork. Then a townhouse sprung up between number 12 and 14. Fidelius charm. He led me inside, where I saw the headmaster, what looked like a good chunk of the Weasleys, a couple Aurors, Cousin Sirius, Harry, and Hermione. This must be headquarters for Dumbledore's side of the war. Which might double as a safe house. I know that it must look odd to everyone that I would even come here, except for the other founders in the room.

Hello, what did I miss?

"What is he doing here?" Weaselette glared at me. Sorry, Miss Weasley. Old habits.

"Mr. Malfoy here has asked for refuge, as apparently Voldemort is staying at his parents' manor. I thought it best that he would stay here for the time being." Dumbledore said.

"Why did you leave?" Harry asked. There seemed to be a little amusement in his voice. This is not a good time for subpar acting.

"I left because I don't follow him. My parents did, and they have stooped so low, they have disgraced the Malfoy name. Also, he is insane. Far worse than Aunt Bellatrix from what I remember of her." I shuddered to put emphasis on that. It was true though. I had always been secretly releived she was locked up. Sirius Black winced, "that is bad, can't fault anyone for leaving that."

"Uncle Sev said he knew a safe place for me to go. I guess here."

Weasley shook his head, "we are doomed."

Three out of four founders in the same place. Yay! Don't worry, we'll get back to Luna soon. Hope you liked the chapter. I would like some comments from those of you who read, just to let me know what you all think.

-Museo7