Chapter 4

I only own the plot. Please don't sue.

"<spoken Gobbledegook>", "writing"

"So, now what?" I asked once I sat down. The others seemed to think for a second. It was R'ena who answered.

"I think we should go to Gringotts. We could take a test, just so we can prove who we are when we need to. And I personally would like to visit my vault, maybe do some accounting." I nodded. It was a good idea. Besides, I kind of wanted my wand back. The wand I have as Harry Potter never fully connected to me, as Harry is just a small part of who I am. It doesn't feel right anymore. I also would like my locket. It should be in my vault as well, I put a spell on it that would return it there when I came back. The other founders nodded, liking the idea as well.

Hermione and I left first. We headed to the wizarding bank. Walking in, I found a high ranked goblin working as a teller. I dragged Hermione over to him.

"<May your gold flow.>" I greeted in a low voice. The goblin looked up in surprise.

"<And may your enemies fall at your feet. It is very peculiar for a wizard to know the proper greeting, let alone in our native tongue. What can I do for you?>"

"<I am in need of a private room and four inheritance tests. Two of my friends should be arriving soon to meet us there. If it is no trouble.>"

"<No trouble at all. We will guide them to the room you have requested when they arrive.>" The goblin then stood up to guide me and Hermione to a private room. We followed closely through the twisting halls. The private room was fairly cozy. With four chairs, a table, and warm accents. Not a minute later, Luna walked in. Then Draco was led in. The goblin I talked to held up four sheets of paper.

"My name is Rangar, I will be helping with these tests. As this is a private room, no information will be shared unless it is at your request." Rangar put the sheets on the table, and handed Draco/Godric the knife. Draco/Godric made a small cut, letting four drops of blood fall onto the paper. Hermione/Rowena took the knife, doing the same and handing it to Luna/Helga. Then it was my turn. The small cut didn't hurt, and healed itself once four drops had hit the paper. Letters formed, which in turn formed sentences. Once it was done, I took a look at the test.

"Name: Harry James Potter (Reincarnation of Salazar Slytherin, full memory of past life)

Parents: James F. Potter (father, deceased), Lily Potter nee Evans (mother, deceased)

Godparents: Sirius O. Black (godfather, alive) Alice Longbottom (godmother, insane)

Abilities: Parseltongue (Slytherin), Wordless magic, Animagus (2), Speaker of Gobbledegook, Pyrokinesis (Potter), Spirit Speak (Peverell), and Eagle Sight (Evans).

Core: Silver with touches of forest green (neutral)

Vaults

Potter Family vault

Potter Trust vault

Peverell vault

Black vault

Slytherin vault

Hogwarts vault

Slytherin and Hufflepuff shared vault

Titles

Lord Potter (unclaimed)

Lord Peverell (unclaimed)

Lord Slytherin (awaiting renewal)

Heir Black (requested by current lord)"

I nodded as everything seemed to be in order. The others finished theirs before I made the request to claim my titles. I was then given the Lord rings. The Potter ring was a simple gold band with the family crest on it. The Peverell ring was white gold with an onyx. There was a symbol on the inside of the ring. A circle inside a triangle bisected by a line. I feel like I've seen it before. The silver and emerald Lord Slytherin ring was returned to me. The three rings merged into one ring that took the appearance of the ring I wanted to show. For now, I let the Potter ring be on display. The Black Heir ring was then handed over. A rather plain ring, it was silver with the family crest on it.

Afterwards, all the others got their rings. There were far less than what I had. Then we headed down to our vaults. We stopped at Rowena's first. She opened her vault to show rows of shelves. Some things never change. Most of those books and scripts were considered absolutely priceless nowadays. There were a few piles of galleons, sickles, and knuts. A couple jewelry cases, and her private journals. She went to the back and came back with a few books, a couple journals, a bag of money, her wand (11'' Sycamore with Phoenix tears core), and her precious Diadem. Rowena was muttering under her breath. I could faintly hear some of the Latin words. Her Diadem started to glow, the murky blue fading to a brilliantly clear shade.

"I would check our artifacts. Someone made my Diadem into a horcrux." The rest of us inwardly groaned. Why would someone dabble in the most forbidden of magic? Why would someone even write it down! That is unbelievably stupid. Next up was Helga's vault. Which looked like an herbologist's dream. There were plants everywhere. Some I noted were now extinct, others were clearly the originals of the nonsensical ones that Luna rambles about. Which I only recently remembered existed. She grabbed her magic bag, putting a few plants inside. She scooped up some money, and a couple journals. In the back were her wand (11'' Alder with Phoenix feather and Unicorn hair core), and her cup of plenty. She checked over the cup, then cleansed it.

Godric's vault was a very extensive weaponry. He filled up his weapons bag with more than a few well made weapons. Of course, he also snagged a pair of dueling robes. He made sure to add some money. In a heavly enchanted box was his wand (13'' Cypress with Dragon scale core). When he inspected his sword, the one I gave him for his birthday, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"

"It now has basilisk venom in the blade. Did you do something?" The Malfoy drawl clearly ringing out. I thought for a bit, before facepalming.

"Second year. I had to kill Delilah. She had clearly gone mad, as she didn't recognize me. That stupid descendant of mine had complete control of her. Your sword was available at the time." Godric nodded, as he knew I was telling the truth.

Finally we came to my vault. There were sizable amounts of money, stocks of potions that I had made myself, the set of goblin armor that was given to me, and a few journals. On my way to the back, I made off with some money and potions. My wand (13'' Yew and Rowan with basilisk fang core) was on the top shelf. Under a special ward. I turned to a jewelry box next to it. Opening it, I saw my beloved mother's locket. Not many knew my artifact, but I checked it over anyway. I sighed as I felt the soul piece within. A familiar one at that. Maybe I should disown him as my descendant. I quickly purified the locket before opening it. Inside was a picture of my parents: Samir and Ophilia Slytherin, as well as a picture of 6-year-old me. My parents waved at me. I have no idea how they could tell, I looked like Harry Potter still. I closed my locket, picked up a couple of journals that had potion musings, and left.

Hope you all enjoy the tidbit I have given. It was a longer one. Also, no Harry is not a horcrux.

-Museo7