Bruno's tower

After that, somewhere in the village, Mirabel and Luisa was having a conversation. They were talking about Bruno somehow.

Luisa: If I were you, I would search Bruno's tower. Who knows what's in there. I think someone told me this once, but I don't remember... Ah! When it was his ceremony, and he got his gift, they said that his room was just sand, stone, and stairs- Like a whole lot of them.

Mirabel: Eh, i dont think it's that much for me- but thanks Luisa, this really helps.

Villager: Luisa! The donkeys!

Luisa: Coming! Alright, bye sis!

Mirabel: Bye-!

As Luisa left, Mirabel went running to Casita, as she wasnt patient at all. She really wanted to know what was in Bruno's vision, or whatever related to the miracle dying.

On the other hand, Dolores heard everything and knew what Mirabel was about to do, so she told Anotonio about it. Dolores told him to send his pet toucan to accompany her during her long journey in Bruno's tower. She knew that Mirabel would need some help.

Mirabel arrived at Bruno's room and opened the door slowly. She just saw a small room, with an open space which has no floor on it. She decided to just walk through, thinking as if there was an actual invisible floor for her to step on. To her surprise, she just fell into it.

-----------

She was rolling down on the pile of sand which had been gathered from a long time, as Bruno was never even in there. Sand went into her glasses and mouth. She cleaned the sand from her eyes and mouth. Mirabel saw how big Bruno's room was. "Oh God.." She knew she was going to take a while in his room. But then a toucan went in, sitting on a rock beside her. "Oh hello! I have a long way to go- But, at least I have compan-" The toucan flew up to the very top. "Nevermind."

Mirabel was singing "The Family Madrigal" when she was going up. She was very cheerful, energetic, and thinking positive, until a few more steps. She started getting more tired, more panting, more sweat on her. She needed to sing the song a few more times, running out of breath.

She was finally at the very top, trying to pull herself up at the very last step. She groaned, and was panting very hard. As she looked at the front, she nearly gave up. There was a gap between his room with the stairs and the toucan was waiting across. "BRUNO, YOUR ROOM IS THE WORSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT-" she shouted.

She took some rope that she found, and tied it onto a rock on the other side. She pulled it again to make sure that the secured so she would fall into that deep, dark, scary cliff. She looked down and shivered, pulling the rope once more, "I hope i don't fall-" As she prepared to jump, she technically failed. "WOAHHHH-" She flew across the gap and jumped down. She succeeded. Mirabel jumped like she just passed a math test and stepped on the group so hard, a piece of it got pushed down, but luckily Mirabel put her foot away before she went down as well. The toucan and Mirabel peeped from the top slowly and look into the gap. "23, 24, 25-"

*THUD*

"Ooh that's kind of long- ANYWAYS, I hope I don't fall..." She said as she walked away from the side together with the toucan flying beside her, and started walking into a weird looking vault cave. She pushed the door, which was really hard to open. As she opened it, a small wave of sand got pushed out. She saw a very dark room, which was very ancient and broken. She saw a piece of glowing thing from the ground, which was covered by sand. It revealed a part of her. "Me-? Why am I in his vision..."

She started gathering all the pieces. She heard rumbling. Sand started going through the small cracks. She hurried up on taking the glowing green pieces, but the door shut by itself. She tried to push the door, but it wouldn't budge. She did it a few more times and it opened. Just in time. All the sand that was drowning Mirabel pushed her out of the cramped space. She was breathing, regaining her breath until she looked onto her side, seeing that she was just right at the edge of the cliff. She instantly reacted and pushed herself away.

She looked into her bag,

Green glowing pieces.

"I'm in the vision."