Before Dinner

No one's POV

"Mom I'm back!" Alvaro opened the door, a little bit of running. He went back to his room, slamming the door. " Did you make any-" His mother was cooking a looked back for a while and didnt see Alvaro. She just looked back and continued cooking. 

After a while, Ambrose also came back. 

"I'm home!" Ambrose closed the door. "Oh hey sweetie, have you sent the souveniers to them?" Her mom asked. "Yep, and i also made a friend! Luckily-" She rubbed the back of her neck, feeling shy and nervous for some reason. She hates to admit it. "That's great! You finally have a friend from a long time for living here a few times." Her mother smiled. "Yeah.." "Anyways, we are gonna have dinner with the Madrigals tonight." Ambrose's jaw dropped. "WHAT? AND YOU DIDTN EVEN TELL ME BEFORE?" She folded her arms with a very offended face. "Don't you know we just arrived here, and i needed you to give them soveniers, AND you just came back?" Ambrose scoffed. "Fine, i'm gonna prepare now, since i take a while on chooseing what to wear. Bye!" She rushed to her room and closed the door. He mother rolled her eyes and went back to cooking. 

Ambrose's POV

'A DINNER WITH THE MADRIGALS? I'M GONNA HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN THERE. THE LAST TIME I HAD DINNER WITH SOMEONE'S FAMILY, I LITERALLY SPILLED MY FOOD ON MY DRESS! UGH. NOW I HAVE TO PICK ANOTHER DRESS.' 

I went through my closet, hoping to find a nice dress that would fit me. 

"Ah! this one!" 

(Lets say the dress looks like this but without the blue ropes on the hands and the colour changed to a dark pink dress and thr ropes are orange/light pink)

Back to storyy 

'I hope i still fit this, i had it since i was 13- Lets try it on.'

I tried it on and it surprisingly still fits me. "Alright, this one it is." I went to Alvaro's room to tell him about the dinner, but he was panicking for some reason. "Hey, why are you panicking?" I went to sit on his bed, patting his back. "WeLL, I SAW A MOVING HOUSE, THATS WHY." His eyes were very wide, he was close to sweating. "You dont like swaeting and youre about to." I warned him. He'd have a bigger panic attack because of him sweating. "WELL, THAT DOESNT AMTTER NOW, BUT THAT HOUSE CAN MOVE, AMBROSE. THAT HOUSE CAN MOVE!" He was putting his hands in the air, still panicking. "Its just a moving house, jeez. Whats wrong with that?" Alvaro looked at me with a shocked face, still panicking at the same time and held both of my shoulders with his hands. "WHAT IF ITS HAUNTED? I HATE SCARY THINGS." He was panting really hard because of the shouting. "Dont you remember that this place is magical? Dumbass." I pushed both of his hands off my shoudlers, standing up and dusting my skirt. He let out an "oh" on his face and i left his room. Gosh, he's a really non-mature guy for his age. 

-----> Time Skip to Dinner

Still Ambrose's POV

'Why am i getting scared?I mean- i can't really socialize so-' I got interuppted by my mother ask me something. "Ambrose, are you ok? Are you feeling sick or something?" My mother held oe side of my shoulder and gave a slight grin. "Yes i'm ok mom. Just nervous, thats it." I looked back to the front, and saw La Casa Madrigal. "Woah, this place is big... I didnt really realise it since i was standing a bit far from it. "If i have a panic attack, pinch me or something. I dont want to make a bad impression or something." My brotehr was nervous, scratching his hand up, down, up, down repeatedly. I slapped the arm that he used to scratch. "Stop doing that! Its gonna bleed and going to Casita bleeding is a very bad impression, so stop!" I looked at him giving him a death stare. He mouthed a 'sorry' from his mouth. 

'Jeez, My sister is sometimes very bossy.'

I caught that in my head. I was readly to slap him until Abuela Alma appeared in the doorstep. He was lucky this time. He noticed what was I about to do and he stick his tougue out. 

"Welcome to the Encanto. This is La Casa Madrigal!" 

It was brightly decorated, it was really nice. The atmosphere was plesant. I took a deep breath as i was the last one entering the house. I walked into the bright house, hoping nothing bad would happen.