The Vision

Before dinner, everyone left to the the last of their chores. Well not everyone. Dolores was still in her room, while Mirabel was in Bruno's room, being Dora the explorer. (LMAO) 

Dolores was waiting for the right time to leave, as she has super hearing. She heard that everyone has left completely, leaving her alone in the house with Mirabel which she didnt mind about. 

Dolores went out of her room, looking left and right, just incase. She tiptoed to her mother's room, and slowly opened the door. The door made a creaking noice and she flinched because of the loud sound. The sloWly walked inside and examined the room. "Alright, no one's in here. Jeez, why do i need to be very sure though-" She searched through her mother's room, looking at every corner. She was left with only her table, which she didnt think it was there since the place was too obvious. She opened the table drawer and found many photos, papers, books  a small flashlight and Anotonio's drawing. 

Dolores: Strange, mamá doesnt keep Antonio's drawings or even anyone's drawings. Maybe it was just to make Antonio happy? I can really know where is the information at... I'm just going to take a look at her books. She probably keep papers in there for bookmarks or something-

Dolores took a look at her mom's books, which didn't seem to have anything about sad things, since her heard Julieta cry in Pepa's room. She looked at her other books since she didnt have a lot of them. She didn't find anything. 

Dolores: Jeez, mamá is great at hiding things. She doesnt really have space to hide things. I checked her closet and nothing! I'm just gonna take a look at Anotonio's drawing, I'll just give up on finding the note or whatever that is.

Dolores took the drawing and admired the drawing. "Antonio's really good at it." She put it back in the drawer, but accidentally hit a sun flashlight which hit the drawing. The sighed or relief because the paper blocked the light from her eyes, or else she would proably be blinded by it. She opened her eyes, noticing something written at the back. "Huh?" 

She flipped the page, and saw what Pepa and Julieta was talking about. Her eyes widen. Dolores read the note really fast, not really relising on what was written on it. The names of her family memebers just caught her eye. "What... My name is here? Why is my name here? Is it important?" Dolores read the paragraph beside her name. She was shocked. "H-How... HOW DID SOMEONE KNOW THIS? WHO DID THIS? WHO WROTE IT?!" 

She was too scared to read the others, so she put back the drawing in Pepa's drawer and ran out of Pepa's room. 

She saw that everyone was comeing back home, so she went back to her room and pretend that nothing has happened. She cannot ruin her cousin's proposal day. She calmed down in her room, hearing Pepa stormed in Mirabel's room to take Anotonio's things. "Seems like her chores were hard..." 

----Im Mirabel's room----

"What do you want to tell me Bruno?!" 

Mirabel turned to see Tía Pepa barging in her room without knocking. She tried to hide the green pieces from her, knwoing that she's going to get in trouble if she knows. 

Pepa: Oop- Sorry Mirabel, i was just trying to take the last of Antonio's things... and then i heard the name we do not speak of... Oh not again. Now im thundering. and a thunder would lead to drizzle. AND THEN A DRIZZLE WOULD LEAD TO A SPRINKLE!  Clear skies, Clear skies~

Mirabel: Uhm, Tía Pepa... Lets just say SOMEONE was in Bruno's vision, does that mean its bad- or something...

Pepa was thundering again. "We don't talk about Bruno." As she squeezed all the wet things that she rained on. 

Mirabel: But i just wanna know if its really bad, or really really bad, or very really really bad-

Felix: IT WAS HORRIBLE!

Felix went into the room, kicking the door opened. Pepa gave him a death glare. "She needs to know Mi amor." 

"We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no. We don't talk about Brunoooooo"

Yeah and so on- (I'm too lazy to make the whole lyric video here :'/)

Link to the song for vibing 💃🕺:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWRMAU6V-c  *Doesn't seem to wanna turn into a link so- just copy paste or just search it on youtube :") *

-"Why did i talk about Bruno... (Not a word about Brunooo) I never should've brought up Bruno.."

Mirabel looked at the glowing vision, seeing herself in front of casita, and casita was cracking. 

Agustin came in while doing a small dance, "Mirabe-" He gasped when he looked at the vision.

Mirabel:IsnuckintoBruno'sroomandifoundthevisionandifixeditanditshowsthatiaminthereandtheCasitaisbreakingbecauseof...me-?

Agustin pushed Mirabel aside, still with his mouth opened, looking at the vision. He took a deep breath. 

Agustin: No one has to know. This day has to be perfect for your sister and for the sake of the Encanto. Do not say a single word about this. NO. ONE. HAS. TO. KNOW.

Mirabel was a little bit uncomfortable as Agustin was holding her very tightly. She heard a "Hm" form the other side of the hall, looking at the side as well as Agustin. "I know." 

Mirabel: She's going to tell everybody. We're doomed. 

-----------

THE DINNER SCENE IS GONNA BE NEXT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA