How does she know?

Pepa's POV

Felix was claming me down, i cant seem to control my feelings right now. Abuela keeps telling me to clam down but im trying my best. She doesn't seem to care about me right now. She just wants to see Mirabel and get angry at her. I'm kind of not focusing on that right now, just focusing on how Dolores knew about the paper. 

"Felix, I need to do something right now."

Felix doesnt seem to care on what I was doing, just hoping that Iwould calm down. "Anything for you Mi Vida. You can go, just please calm down ok?" 

I smiled at him and left with the cloud still over my head. 

I arrived at Dolores' room, knowing her room was soundproof so she would hear anything. I knocked on her door. "Dolores, can you go to my room? I need to talk to you about something."

Im sure Dolores knew what was I going to be talking about, but she answered anyways. "Yes mama, I'll be there soon. I just need to do smonething for a while." I answered with a sigh, which she surely cant hear, and went into my room. Looking at the drawer, I took the paper. "Did she read all though? She didn't specify the info on the paper." I heard a light knock. 

"Mama, can i come in?" Dolores with her soft usual voice. 

"Yes, come in here please." I put back the paper in thd drawer, and sat on the bed, waiting for Dolores to get to her bed. I gave her a sign by patting on the bed, which was beside me and walked there with a scared face. She sat down and I gave a sigh. 

"Lores'"

Dolores looked at me, while i was looking at her. "Yes-?" She was biting her lips, hoping that this wouldn't turn into a fight. 'Why did you get into my room?" Dolores eyes widened. She was not supposed to be shock, but for some reason she was. I said in my head, "Maybe she's scared I will mention her secret?" 

Dolores played with her fingers. 'I- I- just can't. I needed to know mama, im already a grown up..." I looked at her with a worried face. "Dolores, that still doens't mean you get to go in my room without permission... I know you wanted to know but i kept that as a secret for a reason." 

She was biting her lip again, finding the word to explain herself. "Look what you have done now. You ruined Isabela's proposal." Dolores flinched with that sentence. Dolores really liked Mariano. Dolores really wanted to say that, but she decided not to. "I'm sorry mama, i just- can't seem to keep a secret. Its hard for me, hearing all of the things on what people say. Even when i was in my own room, i still can hear them. Its kind fo small, but i still can understand... I just want to share all the secerts with someone." 

"Just like what the paper said..." Dolores looked at me, kind of sad that I mentioned that. 

"I'm sorry Dolores... You can tell me anything if you feel like telling someone alright?" I tried to comfort her and placed my hand on her shoulder. She tried to smile, kind of did one and stood up. 

"Thanks mama." She looked back at me with a smile, and left my room. 

What is going to happen now? Everybody knows about the paper. We don't even know who wrote it? Are they evil? They know our secrets. 

"Come on, let's go. We are going to the encanto." 

---------------------------

BTW THAT LAST SENTENCE IS MENTIONED BY SOMEONE, IM GOING TO ADD HER IN THE STORY IN A FEW MORE CHAPTERS, PLEASE WAIT ALRIGHT <33

Sorry for slow updates, i have many things to do atm :') Kind of getting shorter, but im trying my best rn to make it longer- 

PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE PLEASE <33 Its very helpful, probably will motivate me to write more :')