birthday twins

CTTO: ashdreams2023

 March 6th, is Mirabel's birthday so....

Mirabel x Fem! Reader who has the same birthday as hers? Very fluffy! Kisses~

When Mirabel found out you two shared a birthday she was more than happy to find a special connection between you two.

She would want to celebrate the day spending it with you and her familia.

"Ta da!"

"Oh my god! This is so beautiful"

She had sewed a symbol that resemble you on her top, a sign that shows that you are as important as her family.

"I got you something" you said, her lit up as you brought out the gift box out of your bag "it's not much but it's your favorite color and reminded of you"

"Anything from you would mean the world to me amor" she planted a big kiss on your cheek before opening the box, she pulled out a golden anklet with small stones in the same warm colors of her skirt.

"Wow...I can't accept this, you shouldn't have" you shook your head, taking her hands into yours and pecking her lips.

"Nonsense, it's the least I can do for your special day Mira"

Mirabel hugged you tight almost lifting you off the ground, you both laughed and kissed again before you helped her put it on.

"Now let's dance!" She pulled you to the middle of the casita as music played and you danced along side her, she showed your gift proudly to everyone and you couldn't be happier to be by her side.

Your sweet Mira.