CHAPTER ► 1

█████████████▒███▒

█████████████
▒███▒

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Many students are seen walking down the streets to go to school, some are with friends and others are alone while happily skipping.
But not for him, though he don't mind it.

He is Sanzu Haruchiyo, a man that is always wearing a mask, his long rosy pink hair that is tied in a ponytail swaying as he takes his steps.
Sanzu is unbothered that he always walks alone.

Sanzu is making his way to his new school called Shibuya Akademi High School, the thought of going to a new school as a freshman is not so much happy.
Unfamiliar faces and places and Sanzu does not like that.

Sanzu finally reached the gate of his new school, many students are seen in pairs smiling at each other as they greet everyone they see

Sanzu finally reached the gate of his new school, many students are seen in pairs smiling at each other as they greet everyone they see. Sakura trees keeps swaying beautifully as it's petals falls gracefully.

Sanzu does admit that this school is bigger than his last one but didn't care and continue walking forward not bothering to greet back to does who said good morning to him.

Sanzu found his looker, opens it and starts to change shoes once his done he heads straight to find his classroom 1-B. It didn't even take a few minutes finding his class but didn't care and walked in, he sat in the corner near the window then put his bag down to the side.

Sanzu took notice that there are not that much students in the class, so he took out his phone to check the time and with is 8:15AM and classes starts at 8:45AM.

So Sanzu took the liberty to explore the school grounds and try to get used to the new place.

____________________

It has been 10 minutes since Sanzu explored every room, area, and buildings the school had but found nothing interesting, except that sakura myth everyone is talking about.

It caught Sanzu's interest but didn't bother to find more info about it.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sanzu is just casually walking in the school hallway going back to his class. Closing his eyes he remembers that he had always faked his emotions, he and his unknown mother whom he had never met is said to have the same personality and attitude with him, that's what his family and neighbors have been saying for the past years.

He moved out from the house of that the one he once called family and moved to a medium sized apartment.

As Sanzu ponders to his memories, he hears someone running from his other side, he opened his eyes to see who is causing the sound.

Sanzu turns his head but somebody came and bumped into him harshly then Sanzu fell down.

"OMG!! I'm so sorry for bumping into you!! Here let me help you get up.." The person apologized while bowing and then extended their arm to help.

Sanzu looked up to see who bumped into him and saw a female with H/c hair and beautiful E/c eyes with an average height of 5'5, looking at him worriedly.

Ba-dump

'What the hell..' Sanzu ponders on his head.

Ba-dump

'Why is my heart beating so fast, just by looking at her and why do I feel heat rising to my cheeks..?' Sanzu questioned himself in his mind while the sides of his faces is tinted with red.

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

"Mister, are you all right? You keep staring at me for quite some time now... and you look red. Are you sick, do you need to go to the infirmary?!" The  H/c haired female exclaimed worriedly while her hand is still  extended to help.

Sanzu snapped out of his trance, shaking his head and took a deep breath.

"No... I'm alright, I'm not sick......" Sanzu said quietly and took her hand as he gets up.

"Are you sure, because I can take you there right now?" The H/c haired female asked again.

While Sanzu just nodded staring at her.

"Well then if you are alright, I'll be taking my leave, since I still have to meet someone.." The H/c haired female said with a small smile as she bid goodbye and starts to ran the opposite direction.

Sanzu can only stare at her running figure while his right hand on his chest clutching his school uniform and is blushing madly.

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...."

▒███▒
████████████

✿【𝔹𝕐𝔼】✿