CHAPTER ► 4

█████████████
▒███▒

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

It had been four days since school had already start, You and Sanzu have not been able to talk does two days.

Mornings is the only time the two of you talk to each other or in other words greet each other good mornings, that's all.

For some reason Sanzu is not okay with that, he tried to find you at lunch and the end of the school day but never managed to catch a glimpse of you.

He got frustrated and now, Sanzu will make a full conversation with you this friday morning.

Sanzu is underneath to a big  Sakura tree near the school gate waiting for you, none of the students bothered him thinking that he's just waiting for a friend.

After a few minutes have gone by Sanzu sees you walking with someone who he saw you talking to last monday.

You are nearing Sanzu only 6-5 meters then you will be in front of him.

Now that the two are you in front of each other the both of you greeted each other good morning.

You were about to walk away from him conversing with your black hair friend until...

"Takeda-san! I need your help please!" A student shouted asking for help.

"Alright, just please stop shouting, you're attracting to much attention." Your black haired friend said to the girl shouting for help earlier.

It seems that luck is on his side today, that your black hair friend is going somewhere.

The two of you said goodbye to each other, you began walking and Sanzu decide take the opportunity to grab your arm.

You turn around and look who grab your arm and saw Sanzu.

"Oh! It's just you Sanzu-san, what do you need?" You ask him.

"The both of us haven't been able to have a conversation... and I owe you one for treating my wound.." Sanzu said as he let go of Y/n's arms while fidgeting with his hand.

Y/n saw Sanzu fidgeting and found it very adorable.

"Well then, why don't we go inside the school while the both of us talk." Y/n suggested, smiling while making a hand gesture of going inside the school.

〰️〰️〰️

Many minutes have passed by while Y/n and Sanzu are having a happy conversation, though Y/n is the who does some of the talking.

The both of them are walking around the school grounds that is until it is almost time for classes and the bell will ring anytime soon.

Sanzu offers Y/n to walk her to her classroom but she politely declines and said that Sanzu might get late going to his  class if he walks her to her class.

The both of them said their goodbyes and Y/n went off to her destination.

Sanzu stares at her leaving figure until Y/n is now out of sight, Sanzu left at where he was currently at and goes to his class.