CHAPTER ► 3

█████████████
▒███▒

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

The day is almost ending and the night has yet to come the school hours has already ended, Sanzu is walking down the street sidewalk to go to his apartment which he calls his home.

There were working adults and learning teenagers in the the street sidewalk talking to each other and walking inside to many stores and restaurants.

Sanzu keep walking forward and notices two girls that is the same school as him talking quietly to one another.

The first one has ash blond hair and gray eyes and has a mole under her lip, while the other has dark brown hair and eyes she has freckles and is wearing earrings.

Sanzu is getting a gut feeling that he should listen to what the two girls are talking about, which he got closer to hear the quiet conversation of the two girls in his front.

"Ne ne, do you know L/n-senpai from class A ?" The dark brown hair girl asked while she bend over a little and move a little closer to the other girl. (Senpai = Senior, Upperclassman)

"Oh you mean the pretty senpai that helped me earlier." The ash blond hair girl replied with grin.

'They know L/n-san, why are they talking about her?' Sanzu questioned himself mentally while listening to the two girls and eyes closed.

"My cousin Ryuuki said that she likes L/n-senpai!" The dark brown hair girl whisper-yelled to not attract to much attention.

But Sanzu heard what she said it made him feel something  that he couldn't describe and it hurts badly and he does not like the feeling and a bit of resentment to this Ryuuki.

It greatly made him feel confused, is he sick?

Sanzu didn't want to stay there any longer so he starts to walk fast paced and walked past the two girls he was eavesdropping into.

Sanzu is now in front of his apartment door, he opens it, he goes inside and slam the door shut very hard.

Sanzu goes to the living room and immediately slumps to the white couch.

The thing Sanzu felt earlier is still there lingering to his chest.

Sanzu put his head back and looks up to the light ceiling.

"𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲..."

________________

*𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎*

It is already morning Y/n had woken up and got ready to go to school.

The first day of school which is yesterday isn't that bad since the lessons where not that yet hard.

Then Y/n remembered someone which is Sanzu.

"That Sanzu guy is kinda weird but he's cute when he's being like that." Y/n said to herself while remembering the time Sanzu kept avoiding for anye contact.

"Maybe I should greet him good morning this time and get to know him more since he seem like a good person." Y/n said to herself again while going out to her house.

She locks the door and walks to the sidewalk to go to school.

It only took a few minutes until Y/n is already in front of the school gate, she goes inside and saw her friend since freshman.

"Ohayo Ryuuki-chan!" Y/n said cheerfully when she saw her friend. (Ohayo = Good morning)

Takeda Ryuuki has
black hair and crystal blue eyes, she wears glasses and she and Y/n had been friends since they were freshman.

Ryuuki also greeted Y/n good morning and starts a conversation which Y/n happily replies to her.

Someone saw that they are talking to each other happily and that someone is Sanzu Haruchiyo and he is not so happy about it.

___________________

*𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎*

'Who is that girl talking to L/n-san...' Sanzu thought to himself while looking at the pair.

It makes him upset when he saw someone talking to you other than him.

Which make him wonder, why does he feel this way when the both of you are not even close.

It greatly confused him, in the internet some people say that this feeling is jealousy, while other say this is the feeling of possessiveness.

Which Sanzu cringed at and never take advice to the internet again.

Even so he needs to know why is he feeling this way.

〰️〰️〰️

Sanzu made it to his classroom not much of his classmates are their, he made his way towards his seat.

He put his school bag on the side of his desk then sat on his chair.

He ponders to what he saw earlier, seeing how close you are Sanzu knows that you knew eachother since last year or in middle school.

Is he attracted to you, is what Sanzu kept thinking.

Even if he is attracted to you, Sanzu thought that this attraction will go away sooner or later.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

▒███▒
█████████████

✿【𝔹𝕐𝔼】✿