Chapter 1(Return)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r excited for this story...let's begin with the story without any further delay....
___________________________________
The scene starts from everyone sitting in front of naira's pic and crying...kartik was crying silently feeling guilty of asking such a cheap question from her...

KARTIK:(in mind) yeh sb meri vajah se hua h...meri naira...vo mujhe chodke chli gyi...hmesha ke liye...mein kese puch skta hu usse yeh sb...mujhe toh apni naira pr hmesha se sbse zyada trust tha, phir iss baar kyu mene uski loyalty pe doubt kiya...naa mein mitali ki baaton mei aakr naira se vo ghatiya sawal krta, naa vo akeli ghar se jaati, naa vo blast site pe pohnchti aur naa..h.i..m.eri...naira.
..m.ujh.e...c.hod.ke..j.aa.ti...p.lss...b.ha.gwaa.n...ji..m.er.i..n.ai.ra...k.o..v.ap.is...b.hej.d.o...m.ujhe...i.tn.i..b.ad.i...s.az.a..m.tt..do...plss..I..m..s.or.ryy..n.ai.ra...pl.ss...a.pn.e..k.kart.tikk...k.e...p.as..v.ap.is...a.aja.o..(crying badly recalling their cute moments)

Just as he said naira to return back, gentle breeze started blowing inside the house...the windows opened itself and the flower mala from naira's pic fell down...kartik got up and held naira's pic close to his heart and felt as if something is going to happen...Just then the door wide opened and everyone saw a figure approaching...kartik kept the photo aside and went towards the door to see naira coming slowly in a bad condition...her face was pale and tear striken, her eyes swollen and red due to crying, her clothes dirty and blood oozing out from a small wound on her forehead... everyone were shocked to see her
...kartik held her as she was about to fall at the doorstep...

KARTIK:(feeling extreme happiness) n.ai.ra...meri naira aa gyi...mujhe pta tha tum apne kartik ko chodke nhi jaa skti...itna pyar jo krti ho mujhse...(hugging her tightly, trying to feel her presence) Naira.. n.ai.ra...tum thik ho naa...yeh kya hua tumhe..chot lggi h...boht pain ho rha hoga naa..(caressing her hair and seeing her wound)

Everyone were more than happy seeing naira alive in front of them, but were confused as naira didn't looked at kartik, nor hugged him back...luv kush ran to her and hugged her..

LUV:(crying) b.habh.i...a.ap...k.aha
..g.ye..th.e..a.b...n.hi..j.aan.a..hu.mei..c.hod.ke...pl.ss...(hugging her tightly)

KUSH:(Confused seeing naira's expressionless face and red eyes)
Bhaiya...(to kartik) bhabhi kuch bol kyu nhi rhi aur unki eyes itni red kyu h...plss bhabhi ko bolo naa humse baat kre...hum toh unke favorite h naa..

MANISH:(holding luv kush) beta tum dono abhi room mei jaa kr rest kro...bhabhi bhi thak gyi hongi naa aur unhe chot bhi lggi h..isliye abhi kuch nhi bol paa rhi...aap dono baad mei bhabhi ke pas aa jaana...hmm..(caressing their hair)

They nodded and went...kartik knew the reason of naira's such behavior...he couldn't afford to lose her now at any cost...he hugged her tightly, caressing her hair lovingly...naira didn't reacted at all...kartik signalled everyone to wait for sometime as naira was not responding to anyone...they nodded and akhil called the doctor to come...kartik carried naira in his arms and took her upstairs to their room...Everyone stayed back, waiting for the doctor and giving them some privacy...

SWARNA:(crying) n.ai.ra..ko...k.ya
...h.ua..h..m.ani.sh..j.ii...v.o..k.isi..ki...b.aa.t..k.a..r.epl.y...k.yu..n.hi...k.r...r.hi...h..k.ya...hu.a..m.e.ri..b.et.i...k.ko..(to manish)

MANISH:(hugging her) shaant ho jao swarna...kartik h naa naira ke sath...sb thik ho jayega...shayad shock ki vajah se respond naa kr rhi ho...vo blast site pe thi naa... tum tension mtt lo...doctor aa rhe h naa...humei toh khush hona chahiye ki hmari naira vapis aa gyi...maut ke muh se bchkr aayi h hmari beti...hum kal hi ek puja krvayenge..(in tears)

DADI:(with tears of happiness) hnn Manish...hum kal hi naira ke naam ki puja krayenge...bhagwaan ka lakh lakh shukhar h hmari naira vapis aa gyi...vrna bechara kittu kese jii paata uske bina...(wiping her tears) hum abhi guru jii se baat krke aate h aur kal ki puja ka samay bhi puch lenge...doctor aa jaye toh humei bulaa dena...(going to her room)

Meanwhile, in kaira's room.....
Kartik made naira sit on the bed and hugged her tightly, snuggling into her...he knew he did a sin, but he couldn't let her go away from him...he cupped her face breaking the hug nd kissed her forehead gently...

KARTIK:(felt bad seeing her condition) I m sorry naira...I m really sorry...mujhe pta h meri galti ki koi maafi nhi...I did a sin, asking u that cheap question...pr plss ho ske toh mujhe maaf krdo jaan...(hugging her) abhi hum iss baare mei baat nhi krte...u need rest bachaa...doctor aane wale honge...aao mein tumhe change kra deta hu...(caressing her hair and kissing her hair)

Naira didn't responded even now, making kartik feel more guilty..he thought to give her some time and removed her saree slowly...he laid her on the bed and gave her a sponge bath...he cleaned her face and wiped off blood from her forehead...he was shocked to see that she didn't even shrieked for once, when he touched her wound...he made her wear a light,  cotton suit and combed her hair slowly...

KARTIK:(Sitting on the chair in front of dressing table with her in his lap) Mera bachaa...mujhe pta h tumhe time chahiye naa...gussa ho naa mujhse...(cupping her face) hona bhi chahiye...mene boht hurt kiya naa tumhe...itna pain diya...mein puri koshish krunga sb kuch thik krne ki...agr tum puri life bhi mujhe maaf nhi krogi naa, toh bhi tumse maafi maangta rhunga...wait krunga uss din ka, jb tum mujhe ek chance dene ko taiyaar hogi...I m sorry baby...I m sorry..(kissing her forehead and cheeks)

He took her to the bed and laid her there, sitting beside her caressing her hair...the doctor came and checked her, while everyone were standing there waiting for her to say something...

KARTIK:(worriedly) doctor...kya hua h meri naira ko...plss btayiye naa...naira thik h naa...koi darne ki baat toh nhi..(holding naira's hand)

DOCTOR:...........................
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter..hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...I got sometime today, so thought why not to update this book...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Family gets to know about that night, dadi berates naira angering kartik...