Chapter 5(Naira's care)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
AT NIGHT.......
Kartik came to naira's room and saw her crying silently, laying on the bed...he felt more guilty, but was determined to make everything fine again...he went to her and caressed her hair sitting beside her...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) meri galti ki sazaa khudko aur baby ko mtt do naira...plss don't cry..

Naira woke up, wiping her tears...
She saw him crying silently, joining his hands in front of her...

NAIRA:(not even looking at him) Tum yaha kyu aaye the...

KARTIK:(wiping his tears) tumhe bulane...dinner ke liye..

NAIRA:(Making an excuse) Mujhe bhukh nhi h..tum khaa lo...

KARTIK:(holding her hands) plss jaan...plss kuch khalo..mere liye naa sahi, pr hmare baby ke liye...
Plss naira..(caressing her belly) agr tum nhi khaogi toh baby bhi bhukha rhega naa...tum chahti ho ki hmara baby bhukha rhe..nhi naa...(cupping her face) plss kuch khalo naira..

NAIRA:(moving his hands down her cheeks) don't touch me plss...

Naira spoke sternly, making him hurt...she came down with him, but didn't even let him hold her hand...kartik was going to serve her in a plate, but she took another plate and served for herself...kartik somehow controlled his tears...he kept the plate aside, but naira took it and served for him...he became happy knowing that she still cares for him...he too ate happily that there is still a ray of hope left...

After the dinner, naira went back to her room...kartik too came...he changed his clothes and came back to see naira sleeping in the centre of the bed, keeping some teddies on her both sides...kartik came to her nd covered her with blanket...

NAIRA:(not looking at him) Tum dusre room mei so jao...hum sirf baby ke liye sath h, vrna mein toh kbki tumhe chodke chli jaati...jb tkk baby nhi aa jaata, mujhse dur rhena...(sternly)

Kartik nodded, with tears in his eyes...he ran out to the guest room and slept on the floor, without any pillow or blanket...he kept crying, holding naira's pic in his hand and slept in the same position...Meanwhile, naira read some pages of his diary in which he had written that he was very proud of naira, how much he loved her, that he'll support her in her every decision...he also wrote about working with mihir that he wanted naira to achieve success...

NAIRA:(hugging his diary) itna pyar krte ho, phir kyu trust nhi kiya mujhpe...tumhare mnn mei aaya bhi kese ki tumhari naira tumhe dhokha de skti h...(caressing his photo) I love u kartik...aaj boht hurt kiya naa mene tumhe..pr mere pain ke saamne yeh sb toh kuch bhi nhi h...
(Keeping the diary aside) baaki sach toh puri diary pdke hi pta chlega...

Saying this, naira wiped her tears and kissed his photo...she kept it aside and went to keep the diary in her locker...she tried to sleep, but couldn't sleep as kartik was not near her...she got up and went to check on kartik...she slowly peeped in the guest room and saw him sleeping on the floor, hugging her photo...he was shivering badly, hugging his knees in sleep...naira went to him and caressed his face..she felt it warm as he had fever...she got worried and slowly picked him in her arms, taking him to the bed...

NAIRA:(caressing his face as she laid him on the bed) Ohh God... kartik ko kitna tezz bhukhar h..kya kruu mein...(saw him shivering and crying in sleep, she laid beside him nd took him in her arms) shh...bss..bss bachaa... chup hojao kartik...bss..shh...mein hu naa tumhare sath..(caressing his hair and rubbing his chest)

KARTIK:(in half sleep) n.a.ira... p.ai.n..h.o..r.ha..h..(crying silently)

NAIRA:(caressing his hair and hugging him more tightly) bss... bss...shh...bss bachaa..abhi thik ho jayega...mein hu naa apne baby ke pas..bss..shh..(kissing his forehead lovingly as she was worried for him)

Kartik calmed down and slept snuggling into her chest...she switched on the heater of the room and covered them with blanket...she couldn't go leaving him alone in such condition...she decided to stay with him tonight...
Naira pressed his arms and head, relaxing him as he always feels body pain during fever...she kissed his forehead and cheeks, cupping his face...she pressed nd rubbed his arms and back lovingly...he slept peacefully snuggling into her chest...she kept caressing his back, patting his head till she herself fell asleep...
In midnight, she woke up and checked his temperature...it was normal now, so she carefully got up, placing a teddy in her place so that he doesn't wakes up...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) pta nhi mein kbhi tumhe maaf kr paungi yaa nhi...pr I'll always love u kartik...(caressing his face)

Naira wiped her tears and went out, closing the door...she slept in her room...

NEXT MORNING.........
Kartik woke up early and saw himself properly tucked up in the bed, hugging a teddy...he understood that naira had came...
He smiled seeing her concern for him and got ready...he went to the kitchen and prepared naira's favourite breadpakodas...he made a cake too, with sorry written over it...he took a bouquet in her room and kept it on the side table near her...it had a sorry card in which it was written... "I m sorry jaan...bss ek chance dedo mujhe... I promise mein tumhara pyar, tumhara trust phirse jeet ke dikhaunga...plss nairu..i love u bachaa"

He saw her sleeping peacefully... he smiled and kissed her forehead, pecking her lips lightly..
She smiled in sleep...he caressed her hair and took out her clothes from her wardrobe, he ironed it and kept it neatly on the couch with her earings and hair accessory too...he made small cute chits, writing "smile plss" on it and pasted it on the mirror and in the bathroom too, near the washbasin...he made a cute paper origami frogs and kept it beside her on the bed so that she would see it immediately after getting up...he went out, waiting for her to get up...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Kartik's efforts, will naira's heart melt??...