Chapter 4(Sherni is back)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from everyone congratulating naira nd blessing them...kartik saw naira again silent and numb...he knew what she might be going through, but didn't knew how to heal her...just then dadi entered...

DADI:(looking disgustingly at naira) Tum sb jis bache ke aane ki khushi mna rhe ho, phle yeh toh pta krlo ki vo goenka h bhi yaa nhi...kyu naira..btao sbko...yeh bacha kartik ka h yaa tumhare mihir ka...(indirectly questioning at her baby)

Everyone got angry at dadi...before kartik could say anything, naira spoke...

NAIRA:(at the top of her voice) bss kijiye...aapki himmat kese hui mere bache ke khilaaf kuch bhi kehne ki...jb tkk baat mujh tk thi mein chup rhi, aapke taunts sunti rhi...pr mere bache ke baare mei esa kaha naa toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga...(angrily with bloodshot eyes)

DADI:(trying to manipulate kartik) kittu tum toh jaante ho naa...hum yeh sb tumhare liye toh kr rhe h...kam se kam tum toh hmari baat smjho...yeh bacha pkka uss mihir kapoor ka hoga... tum kyu iss najayez bache ko paalna chahte ho...(throwing daggers at naira)

NAIRA:(getting up from the bed and glaring at her) bss...ab mein yaha ek pal bhi nhi rhe skti...jaha mujhpe koi trust nhi krta...mere bache pe aapka saaya bhi nhi pdne dungi mein dadi...

Naira turned to go, but kartik held her hand...he hugged her tightly, caressing her hair to calm her...naira didn't reciprocated and stood still...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) tum nhi, hum jayenge...mene already hum dono ki tickets book krdi h... samaan bhi packed h...(looking at dadi angrily) aur aap..abse mera aapse koi rishta nhi h...aap mar gyi h mere liye...sharam nhi aayi aapko hmare baby ke baare mei esa bolte hue...(caressing naira's belly) I m sorry baby...kahi naa kahi yeh sb papa ki vajah se ho rha h...ho ske toh papa ko maaf kr dena..(with tears in his eyes)

Naira ignored him and went to get ready...everyone went taking suhasini out...kartik too got ready and made naira sit on the bed as she came out...he made her drink water and tried to talk to her...

KARTIK:(holding her hands) Naira...tum thik ho naa...mujhe pta h tum gussa ho, mujhse baat nhi krna chahti...bss itna bta do ki tum thik ho...(caressing her hand)

She nodded, not even looking at him...kartik gave her medicines which the doctor gave...he packed the last minute things and went to talk to other family members once...naira saw a diary in the wardrobe...she checked it and kept it in her handbag as it was kartik's secret diary...it was of the time when she joined mihir's company...she wanted to know his point of view, so she kept it with her...

IN THE FLIGHT.........
Kartik slept keeping his head on naira's shoulder...naira was hurt, but her love for him won...she caressed his hair, taking him in her embrace...kartik stirred in sleep and snuggled into her...naira wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly...
She was slowly melting for him as she realized that he's feeling guilty...

She slowly gaining courage, kissed kartik's forehead, hugging him more tightly...kartik cried in sleep, apologizing to her in his dream...

KARTIK:(crying in sleep) m.aa.f...k.r.do...pl.sss...n.ai.ra...b.ss...ek..c.ha.nce...d.e.do..m.uj.he...k.hud.s.e...d.ur..m.tt...k.ro...pl.ss..i..m...s.sor.ryy..m.e.in...b.ss..i.ns.e.cu.re...h.o...g.y.aa..th.a...a.ur..v.o..v.i.de.o..
(Hugging her waist in sleep)

Naira was confused about which video he was talking about...she knew their might be something which is unknown to her...But for now, it was important to comfort kartik...Naira caressed his hair and rubbed his back...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) shh.
..bss..bss kartik...shaant hojao..koi tumhe tumhari naira se dur nhi krega...shh..mein yhi hu dekho...
(Patting his head to make him sleep peacefully)

Kartik calmed down after sometime and woke up...he saw himself in naira's embrace and naira sleeping, keeping her chin on his head...

KARTIK:(in his mind) Naira ne mujhe hug kiya...bilkul phle ki tarah apne pas sulaaya...mujhe pta h tum jitna bhi gussa ho, hurt ho, pr mujhse pyar krna nhi chod skti...mein tumhara pyar, tumhara trust phirse jeet ke dikhaunga...sb thik kr dunga...thankuu god..kisi bhi reason se hi sahi pr meri naira ne mujhe apne pas sulaaya...mere liye yhi boht h...(hugging her more tightly and snuggling into her chest) mein sb thik kr dunga bachaa...hum apne baby ka welcome kaira bnke hi krenge...(closing his eyes to pretend to sleep)

Naira woke up and saw him all snuggled up in her arms...she caressed his hair and back lovingly...kartik was just pretending to sleep...he smiled getting her love after so long... naira cupped his face and kissed his forehead once...

NAIRA:(to kartik thinking that he is sleeping) hnn gussa hu tumse, boht hurt kiya h tumne mujhe...pr kya kru..pyar krna nhi chod skti... yeh dil maanta hi nhi h...mujhe kuch smjh nhi aa rha mein kya kru...aaj jb tumne mujhe support kiya toh mnn kr rha tha ki tumhe zor se hug krlu...pr phir vo raat yaad aa jaati h, jb tumne mujhse vo sawaal pucha tha...mein chahkr bhi tumhe maaf nhi kr paati...kyu kiya esa kartik...kyu mujhe esa pain diya, jo chaahkr bhi mein bhulaa nhi paati hu... mujhe nhi pta ki hmare bich kbhi kuch phle jaisa hoga bhi ya nhi, pr hmare baby ko uske mumma aur papa dono ka pyar milega... hmesha...(she kept kartik's hand on her belly) hmara baby kartik... dadi ne esa kyu kaha...yeh toh hmara baby h naa...(tears rolled down her eyes)

Kartik was shocked listening to her outburst...it was the first time she was expressing her pain...he was in tears seeing her pain...he woke up after sometime and looked at her...

NAIRA:(not looking at him and breaking the hug) v.o..tum..n.e.end..m.ei...(stammering)

KARTIK:(Sitting up straight and apologizing) Sorry...vo tumhari permission ke bina tumhe hug kiya naa...

Naira nodded and they reached soon...kartik took her to the flat he had bought for them...it was simple, yet beautiful...

KARTIK:(holding her hand and showing her the house) Naira... tumhe sb thik lgga naa...agr pasand nhi aaya toh bta do, hum change kr lenge...

NAIRA:(not looking at him) Nhi.. yeh thik h...

Kartik nodded and took her to their room...he told her to rest as she would be tired...naira nodded and told him to leave her alone for sometime...kartik felt hurt, but he knew he deserved this...he went to the other room and cried taking out his pain...Naira locked the door of her room and started reading his diary secretly...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira asks kartik to sleep in a different room, kartik tries to apologize to her...