Chapter 6(Kartik's efforts)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story..let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene from naira getting up, rubbing her eyes...she saw a cute origami mendak beside her...she smiled and held it, thinking about kartik...she might be angry, but couldn't stop herself from loving him..she kissed the mendak, hugging it close to her heart...she got up and saw a bouquet kept beside her with a sorry card...she wanted to forgive him, but recalled all those incidents which hurted her...she threw the bouquet in the dustbin and the origami too...kartik was standing outside the room, peeping in...he felt disheartened...naira then saw her clothes neatly arranged, kept on the couch...she ignored his efforts and took out another dress from the wardrobe and went to get ready...

Kartik cried silently, feeling bad... he couldn't live without his naira anymore...he wanted to make everything fine, but was feeling helpless...he went down, waiting for her on the breakfast table, hoping that she would atleast eat his breadpakodas, which used to be her favourite...he put a smilie on it and served in her plate...
Naira meanwhile saw the smilies at every corner...she smiled unknowingly and didn't removed it...she went down and saw kartik waiting for her...she didn't said anything, just sat down silently on her chair...she saw breadpakodas in her plate that too with a smilie...she was going to keep the plate aside, but kartik held her hand...

KARTIK:(teary eyed) itni nafrat krti ho mujhse ki mere haath ka khana bhi nhi khaa skti...plss nairu..p.lss..mu.jh.e..k.oi...b.hi..s.a.za.a..d.e.do..pr...m.ujhe...t.u.mh.ar.i..c.are...k.r.ne...se..m.tt..r.oko...p.l.ss..j.aan..p.lss...k.haa.lo..m.en.e...b.oh.t..p.ya.r...se...b.naya..h..(crying badly, joining his hands)

Naira was in a dilemma...she didn't knew what to do..right now she just wanted to hug him as she couldn't see her kartik crying, but that one incident always came into her mind whenever she thought to forgive him...his question was ringing in her ears like the alarm of a clock...she took the breadpakoda and ate it, without saying anything...kartik smiled seeing this and wiped his tears, calming down...he didn't wanted to eat anything..he sat there silently, lost in his thoughts..
Naira took a plate and served in it, passing it to him...

KARTIK:(teary eyed) bhukh nhi h plss...nhi khaana..

Naira fed him with her own hands as she didn't wanted him to be empty stomach...she didn't looked at him, but kept feeding him...kartik had it happily from her hands, crying silently...he knew she cared for him...she could never stop caring for him...
After breakfast, kartik held her hand kissing her knuckles to thank her...naira didn't reacted nd went back to her room...kartik was happy that atleast she made him eat with her own hands...he washed the dishes...meanwhile, naira locked the door and cried hugging kartik's pic...she knew he was guilty, but she wanted to know the actual reason behind all this...

She took out his diary from her wardrobe and started reading it... she realized that he started getting insecure as she didn't gave him enough time...she got emotional reading about his feelings...she knew somewhere there's her fault too as she failed to assure him whenever he was insecure or jealous...she wanted to know everything, so decided to read the diary slowly..she kept it back in her wardrobe and went down to see him working in the kitchen...he was cleaning the slab...she went to drink water... kartik looked at her and smiled.. he was going to fall as he slipped due to the wet floor...Naira held him, before he could fall on the ground...kartik closed his eyes in the fear of falling down, but relaxed feeling her hands on his waist...he opened his eyes nd looked at her...they had a small eyelock, which was broken by naira...she made him stand properly, avoiding him...

NAIRA:(scolding him) Dekh kr nhi chal skte...phle floor clean krna chahiye naa..agr lgg jaati toh mera...(she realized what she was going to say, so stopped nd went back not looking at him)

Kartik smiled at her concern and continued doing his work...he finished all the household chores
...he was tired so slept on the couch in the living room for sometime...naira was getting bored in the room, so she went down and saw him sleeping uncomfortably on the couch...the couch was very small according to him...she went to him and picked him in her arms, taking him to the guest room where he was living...kartik started sobbing in sleep, making her worried...she heard him saying "plss nairu..mtt jao mujhe chodke..plss...itni badi sazaa mtt do mujhe...mein nhi jii paunga tumhare bina..."

She caressed his back, patting his head to calm him...she laid him on the bed and laid beside him, taking him in her embrace...he snuggled into her chest and cried in sleep...naira caressed his head and kissed his forehead...

NAIRA:(cooing him in her arms) shh...bss...bss..bss bachaa..shaant hojao...mein yhi hu tumhare pas...
Shh..bss Kartik...relax baby...bss.. shh..(wiping his tears and kissing his cheeks lovingly) baby aap bolo papa ko ki vo shaant hojaye..(keeping kartik's hand on her belly) mumma papa se gussa h, hurt h, pr nafrat kbhi nhi kr skti...
Mumma loves papa...I love u kartik...mera bachaa..(kissing kartik's forehead)

Kartik slept peacefully in her embrace as she patted his head, singing a lullaby for him...she decided to make him sleep with her only from now onwards so that he'll atleast be in front of her eyes...she too slept with him, hugging him close to her chest and keeping his hand on her belly
...kartik woke up after sometime and saw himself in naira's embrace...he hugged her tightly, being happy..he knew she's angry, but still couldn't stop loving him...
He pretended to sleep as he saw her waking up...

Naira caressed his head and kissed his forehead lovingly...she remained like that for sometime, feeling him close to her and caressing his back....kartik was surprised to see her love for him, even when he did such a big mistake...naira then, cupped his face and kissed his cheeks, whispering i love u to him...she got up and carried him in her lap, taking him out...kartik snuggled into her neck, pretending to be asleep...he loved being in her arms and prayed to God to bring that day soon when she would carry him not in sleep, but when he's awake...naira caressed his head and took him upstairs to her room...she laid him on the bed, covering him with blanket...she sat beside him, caressing his hair lovingly...kartik knew she was melting due to his efforts...he decided to tell her the entire truth himself only...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: Naira gets to know about the video which mitali sent...what will be her reaction?