[28]

To say Taehyung was angry and hurt would be an understatement.He was filled with so many emotions at the same time - relief, sadness, anger, pain of love, trust issues and what not!

But above all, he was determined to take action against Lee Yujung who dared to plan something so cunning for Jungkook.She literally hired some goons to kidnap Jungkook and he can't even imagine what other things she asked those men to do to the younger.

What if Jungkook actually got kidnapped that day?What if the men did something to him?So many 'what ifs' clouded his already unsteady mind.If possible, Taehyung wanted to kill that evil girl with his bare hands.He directly drove off to the police station.He was raged.

He will make sure that Yujung will regret every second of her life from now onwards.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook jolt up suddenly when he saw a nightmare about Taehyung leaving him.The boy breathed heavily while looking here and there.He already had tears in his eyes.It took him some time to realise where he was and why was lying on the floor.

It was dark now.Only the moonlight which passed through the still open curtains lit up the room.Jungkook didn't know for how many hours he was lying there unconsciously.He didn't even bother to check the time.

"T-Tae, a-are you t-there?" Jungkook called for his lover even though his heart said Taehyung still didn't come back.

The boy sighed in sadness when only silence followed his voice.He put his head on his knees while wrapping his hands around himself while sobs were leaving his mouth continuously.The crying boy didn't even hear the sound of a car stopping outside the house.

He was too busy cursing himself to notice anything.The boy, all of a sudden, got alarmed when he heard the main door harshly getting opened.He looked up and his eyes widened when he saw a silhouette just on the door and now taking steps inside...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung didn't even know what he was feeling at that moment when he left a crying Jungkook all alone in the house.

Now that he thought about it, his heart ached for his lover who most probably is waiting for him.Jungkook didn't look like his usual self when he met him earlier that day and then, him leaving Jungkook in that state was nowhere near a good idea.

The place is far from people's reach and now it's already past 1am.Taehyung drove his car fast, his heart raced thinking about wellbeing of his lover.

Yes, he was still salty about Jungkook hiding things for him but he isn't that immatured to act harsh on the younger, knowing he was in no better state than him.It was Jungkook who was going to get kidnapped, that too because of being his lover.It was Jungkook who had to fight those goons who were prepared with weapons alone.What if something bad....

No no...Taehyung can't even think about it.He is just glad that Jungkook is safe and sound.Finally, the younger was back and it was enough for him to forget about the pain he was going through from the last few days.It will definitely take him some time to feel better again but that's alright.As long as he has Jungkook by his side, it's worth it.

"Just a few more minutes.Hold on for me, bunny.Everything will be fine.Hyung will make everything alright!" Taehyung mumbled, unconsciously a slight smile appearing on his lips after all these days!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"T-tae" Jungkook whispered and stood up from the floor immediately even though he still felt weak.Of course, it didn't take him a second to guess who's silhouette that is.