Chapter 1

It was December 5th 1989, Children's laugher could be heard from a house party across the street. A two story brick house decorated from the inside out. Party balloons floating near the mailbox indicating the party was there. Banners hanging from two big posts,
"Happy birthday" being written in big bold letters. It was Akaashi's 11th birthday party and they where celebrating it today. You could see the happiness in their face. How they chased each other around the back yard. They were kids with no problems. Not a care in the world and where living life to the fullest.

"Happy birthday Akaashi!" Atsumu says with a wide smile as the door was opened. He wore a oversized hoodie and a pair of black pants. His brother wearing the exact same thing. He handed the boy a red gift box as big as his head. It was nicely wrapped with a big yellow bow. Akaashi gladly received the gift and placing it with the rest of them. 

"Thank you guys! Suna, Oikawa, and Hinata are inside!" He said dragging both of them in.

The house was fully decorated with balloons and birthday signs. It was animal themed due to the fact that Akaashi loved animals.

"You're here!" Suna yelled as he threw himself onto the twins. The sudden colisión making them fall into the ground. Everyone erupted from laughter.

"Are you guys okay? That must of hurt." Hinata said handing his hands out for them to get up. Atsumu looked at Hinata in awe. He was always nice to everyone he met. It was something he really admired about the boy, being able to talk to anyone, "Thanks," Atsumu said grabbing onto his hand and being lifted up.

"It's time to cut the cake!" Akaashi's mother yelled from the dinner table. All the kids ran. They couldn't wait to try the cake Akaashi had been talking about. The second they reached the table they where met with a big cake with a lion shape on top it. It was made to look like the lion was in the savanna land. Everyone whoahs amazed. They couldn't believe such a thing was possible.

"Alright Akaashi now make a wish!" His mother said as she lit the candles. The boy looked at everyone as he thought long and hard until he had the perfect wish.

He took a deep breath inhaling all the air he could and blew the candles in one go. Everyone stayed silent edger to know what he had wished for.

"Hurry up don't keep us waiting!" Oikawa yelled.

Akaashi laughed "I wished for us to always be together no matter what," Akaashi smiled seeing his friends faces lighten up. Everyone cheering about the wish that was just made.

It was going to be their first year in middle school and soon they were going to go to high school. No more toys, or paying around now they had to be grown men.

"I can't wait for high school! I bet we are going to be so cool!" Oikawa said as he grabbed a slice of cake. "Just like in the movies guys! We are going to be dancing and singing in the halls! Going to class like cool kids!" Oikawa grins.

"I'm going to have all the ladies," Suna smirks as he takes a bite out of his cake. The taste of chocolate exploding in his mouth.

"I believe we are all going to be great people." Akaashi wiped some frosting onto Hinata nose.

"I think we are going to be the smartest people." Atsumu chimes in.

"Together forever." Hinata whispers,

"Kids! Let's take a picture!" Their moms yelled.

Everyone huddled up around Akaashi fighting to be the closest one to him but as soon as the flash came on they smiled.

_________
1997

"Ahh!" "Mmmh" "fuck"
A ebony girl bounced on Suna member as if there was no tomorrow. Her tits bouncing everywhere every time she hit the base of his cock.