Chapter 8

Suna sat in a bean bag chair while Akaashi fanned Atsumu who laid on his bed. The boy had ran all the way to his house trying to loose the football team off his tail. He ended up making it 40 minutes after they got there.

After a few minutes Suna broke the silence. "I never got to ask about you and Bokuto. What's going on their huh?" He looked at Akaashi amused on how his cheeks began to brighten up.

"We are just friends... no even considering us friends is too much. We just talk when we see each other. He smiles to himself.

"Someone's has a crush." Suna tits his head to the side too look at Atsumu. The boy laid their sprawled on the bed as he looked at the ceiling.

"What about you dumb ass? What are you going to do to fix your situation?"

The blonde sat up and glared at him. "I don't know yet, i could let it die down or maybe I could do something about it." Atsumu said pulling his phone. "I'm going to call my mom." He said before walking out the hall.

That leaving the other two boys alone. Akaashi laid down on his bed looking at Suna. " you know it's not going to die down. People thrive off of drama. They will keep bringing it up to mess with him. The only thing he can do is prove himself." Akaashi said.

"And how do you expect for that to happen? Theirs no proof unless Hinata comes clean." Suna said unzipping his bag. Quickly he took out a small bottle of pills. Throwing them to Akaashi who caught them.
He looked at them confused. Why did he just hand him this? Looking back to his friend for the reason.

"Something tells me it's not going to be a fun school year. It's for you and Atsumu. It's the same thing I gave him. You saw how relaxed he was no? If you ever feel the need to take one don't hesitate. If your scared to do it alone come by and I'll watch you." Suna said putting his bag next to him.

Soon Atsumu came back in and sat in Akaashi's computer chair. "Hey Kash can I ask you something?" Atsumu asks looking down at his feet.

"Shoot." He says indicating him to asks.

"The boy that took care of me in the nursing office. Do you know anything about him?" He ask.

"Ha! Don't tell me my boy Atsumu also has a crush on a boy!" Suna laughed approaching him to put his arm around his neck. "Our adorable Atsumu has finally moved on! He finally opened your eyes!" Suna said as he tried to playfully kiss Astumu as a joke.

The boy shoved him away before he could make any contact. "No that's not it. I saw something we-" he stopped himself. He looked at a box of band aids that sat on Akaashi's shelf.

"You saw?" Akaashi questioned.

"I-" He looked at them panicked. He looked like he wanted to blurt something out but someone or something was stopping him.
"You can tell us anything Atsumu, we are here to help. We won't tell anyone if that's what your afraid of."
He placed his hand and the boys leg. He stared at it long and hard before opening his mouth.

"I just think he might be in trouble.
I don't want to assume anything though. Do you know anything about him so I can see if he needs help. I saw something I should of and it's just killing me." Atsumu confessed.

Akaashi and Suna looked at him wide eye. " you can't be getting into other peoples business. You already have a problem of your own." Sunas said crossing his arms.

"I know, I know but something in me feels the need to help. I don't know what it is." Atsumu said looking at Akaashi with eyes filled of concern.

"I remember seeing his name a lot freshman year through junior. He was in the top student top five. Specifically he was the second, Ushijima being first and me third.
Suddenly senior year he's went so far down the list. He should be around number 185 at this point." He looked at Atsumu to see if he was pleased with his response.