Chapter 6

Atsumu could feel something cold touching him. It was a odd feeling that he wasn't familiar with. Mostly because it was on his chest. As much as he wanted to open his eyes he couldn't. They felt so heavy that he didn't want to put in the effort. Though he felt bothered with whatever was touching him. He could feel a stinging sensation on his face. The smell of alcohol flowing into his nostrils. Atsumu groaned in annoyance shifting his body away.
Atsumu fluttered his eyes open as he sat up. His eyes squinting from the bright light hitting his face. He felt as something cold fell next to him. Groaning from being awaken from the best sleep he just had. He looks turns to the person who woke him up.

"Akaashi im too tired right now to be awaken, I do want food though. So if you don't have any on you for me don't talk to me." Atsumu said still squinting his eyes as he looked at a guy.

"Miya are you awake? How about sitting up for me no?" The person said trying to sound professional.

Atsumu froze from the sudden strange voice. He opened his eyes immediately looking up to be met with a pair of dark eyes. He immediately sat up seeing he wasn't anywhere familiar.
"...where am I?" Atsumu asks trying to get up. The guy stopped him and sat him back down he probably didn't want him walking around yet.

"In the nurse office, Your friend brought you here so you could get some fresh bandages and sleep." The dark haired boy said as he walked to the fridge to take out a snack. It seemed to be a container full of fruits like apple, mangos, papaya, pineapple, watermelon ect.

Atsumu sat there quietly starving and then groaned loudly in frustration a few second later. He ran his hand through his hair grabbed fist fulls of it. What the hell happened to him that he ended up like this? He thought deeply until he remembered Suna giving him something in the bathroom. "I'm going to kill that jerk." He mumbled still tired from the pill.

"How long have I been asleep?" Atsumu ask a the boy who sat in his desk.

"For fifteen minutes, I see your still tired. Mind to tell me what happened? Looks like you got into a fight and lost terribly." He said looking at him up and down.

"Arnt you supposed to be a nurse? Doesn't that roll consist of being nice? Anyways It's non of yer business okay? I'm fine, i just fell down." Atsumu lies as he laid on his side adjusting himself to look at the nurse. The boy had eyebags equally as bad as Akaashi's. Sickly pale skin and curly hair. He looked very young to be working in a field like this. He then takes notice of his name tag. "Sakusa." He reads out loud. The nurse ignored him "You must of fell down a cliff then." He rolls his eyes as he takes a bite into his fruit.

"I know yer not talking, you look like a vampire! You even have the bite marks on your arm." Atsumu says pointing out on Sakusas inner arm. His pale skin had two red dot on it that seemed to be from a injury.

The pale boy quickly covered his arm turning back glaring. "What's wrong cat got yer tongue?" Atsumu snickers trying to get a reaction out of him.
Nothing came out of him instead he continued eating. He looked like a uptight person who didn't care about anyones opinions. At least he did in Atsumu's eyes. People like that were assholes that never experienced happiness in their life. Letting out a deep sigh he lays on his stomach to watch the other boy eat hoping to bother him more. He watched how the boys skinny shaky hand brought a piece of watermelon to his mouth.

"Ya want me to hand feed you? Yer hand shaking like crazy" Atsumu asks.

"Has anyone told you how annoying you are?"
Sakusa says turning around to look at him. "Iv been told how gorgeous I am" Atsumu winks at the nurse.  Eventually he placed his fork down on a paper towel and stands up slipping gloves back on.
" i am going to finish checking you up so you can leave immediately." Sakusa walks towards Atsumu and grabbed his arm forcefully flipping him over onto his back.