Does he still care?..

TW:
Self harm scars
Yelling
Cigarette burning on skin
Swearing
Panic attack
—————————————————————————

No one POV:

Tommy came back to Phil's house because well that's where he was living for now. If you didn't know Wilbur or Revivedbur was back/alive and he 'missed' his family so when tommy walked through the door he saw his older brother on the couch being a lazy bitch (he honestly looked like he was high or something!).

"Tommy?.." "hmm?" Tommy just really didn't want to talk to Wilbur. He wasn't even Wilbur he was just revivedbur to tommy, Wilbur wasn't like that back then! He misses ghostbur and the Wilbur that used to be his older brother not the Wilbur who gets high and abuses tommy! He really just wanted his brother back...

"Tom?.." "What! I said what?!" "Who said you can talk to me with that attitude?" Said Wilbur sitting up now "oh pls you sound like Phil!" "Well maybe if you listened more and weren't so ignorant then I wouldn't have too! And plus your not aloud to talk back!" tommy stayed quiet then began to walk away.

"Who the fuck said you can leave we're not done talking!" "Well I believe we are so bye" tommy flipped off Wilbur and began to walk away again. Wilbur grabbed Tommy's wrist roughly and pulled him back with his other hand. "W-will let go!..." "why should I?" "Because your h-hurting me!" "How?" "Well because of how tightly your grabbing me!" "Are you sure?" "Y-yes!".

Wilbur lifted Tommy's sleeve to see self harm scars "oh so your cutting your self now.. let me guess it's because you feel useless!" Tommy stayed quiet trying not to cry as he blinked back tears.

"Aw are you gonna cry" "shut up!... also I'll have you know that some of these scars came from dream!" "Dream? No he wouldn't do such things!~" "what's with you and protecting dream!" "He REVIVED me tommy! He's a GOD!" "NO HES NOT! HES A MONSTER!" "How dare you say that!" "Whatever".

And yet again tommy began to walk away and again Wilbur didn't let him go "since your not listening to
Me I'll make you listen... so be a dear and roll up your other sleeve" "NO!" "Fine then I will" Wilbur rolled up tommy sleeve despite all the refusing and kicking that tommy was doing.

Wilbur took out the cigarette he had in his mouth and looked at tommy, he stopped kicking and caring a couple of minutes ago but he didn't like being burned by wills cigarette "w-will pls dont..." Wilbur smiled at tommy and then said "you deserve it".

And then he pushed the cigarette into Tommy's arm "WILBUR STOP!" Tommy began begging Wilbur to stop, I mean who wouldn't? The room was filled with cry's and scream from Tommy who begged Wilbur to stop hurting him.

After 2 min Wilbur stopped burning the cigarette into Tommy's skin "your lucky I didn't burn you longer.. maybe next time I'll ask sapnap to burn you with his flames" Wilbur laughed then continued talking "now go jump off cliff or something I don't give two shits." Tommy was crying silently as he walked away.

He went down into his room and plopped onto his bed and cried into his blanket. Tommy seems to always sleep on one side of the bed where his bed was placed next the wall, he didn't really enjoy sleeping on the edge.

[time skip]

——

Techno came in through the front door seeing Wilbur on the couch possibly high or drunk like always. In someways he reminded techno of jshlatt.... "Where's Tommy? He's usually home by then" "uh idk".. 'liar' thought techno because he knew that will knew exactly where Tommy was!