RIP technoblade o7🕊

Im sad to say that technoblade has sadly passed away.

I cannot tell you how much I loved him! I loved every single fucking thing about him!!

I wish we could reverse time. To many ppl, he was not just a YouTuber who played Minecraft, he was the person who saved them! He saved many ppl, online. Streaming, posting videos, just being a person in general.

We will all miss him in. We'll all remember him and love him unconditionally throughout life!

Again, rip technoblade we will all miss you!

<33333

Now some appreciation for him and a few other things I want to say. (And a bit of explanation)

Technoblade has sadly passed away. Briefly, he left a note for us that his dad read and posted his final video for techno on technos YouTube.

I love Techno so much, I'll never be able to get over this. I'll never forget you! Everyone misses you!

I loved your laugh, I loved your jokes, I loved your character on the dream smp, I loved how you could be so good at doing lore, I loved your voice a whole lot! I just love you in general <3

You saved so many people just off of making YouTube vids and streaming! Always remember us!

A couple of quotes:

"Not even close baby, Technoblade never dies!!"

"I choose blood!"

"If I had another hundred lives, I think I would choose to be Technoblade again every single time!"

"The only that works in this world, Is that you treat others as they treat you. Those that have treated me with kindness. I will repay that kindness tenfold.
And those! That treat me with injustice, that use me, that hunt me down, that hurt my friends! I shall repay that injustice a thousand times over."

Those were a few of my favorite!

Technoblade you died at the age of 23 because of cancer. You wrote us a letter, soon 8 hours later, you passed away.You passed away on Thursday, June 30th.

Or your death was announced on that day other wise I think you died on the 23rd of June, 2022

If I am wrong pls correct me!

I cried do much I couldn't breath and it gave me s headache but it was worth it.

ILY! For always and forever! I won't be able to get over you passing away, but so long!

I guess pigs really do fly... (not body shaming!) o7

Srsly, if I could, I would switch our lives so i could die! And you'd live on! Continuing to save lives online❤️

Till we meet again! In another life<3

I pray for your friends and family right now❤️ I love you so much! Thank you! You literally saved me❤️

I just wish I could reverse time or at least get to hug you❤️ Again, thank you❤️

Fuck cancer.

Thursday, June 30th