Lemon boy short story.

TW:
Swearing
There's rlly nothing to warn you about this chapter!! I took inspiration from the actual song Lemon boy and most of the lyrics are in here!!!

———————————————————————

No one's POV:

There once was a bitter sweet boy who they called lemon boy, he could be bitter yet sweet! See this lemon boy was called Tommy. He would usually grow in dirt like a lemon tree.

Tommy got lonely at time though until one day, he grew in one particular garden where a lonely boy grew his food. He went out with a shovel and hoe and began to collect his food which was mostly potatoes, Tommy laid in the dirt sleeping peacefully.

"This doesn't look like it's a potato growing?!" The boy looked at the other boys which was sticking out with a green leaf on his head. "Why is he growing in my garden?!!" He pulled Tommy out by his hair like a weed

"wtf are you?" Said Techno as he put Tommy on the ground "get out of here, lemon boy!" Tommy got up and ran away from the boy.

But Tommy like a weed only came and grew back again, and again, and again, till finally the boy got tired and he figured this time he might as well let him be. Soon Tommy learned that the boy, who was basically a man, was called Technoblade.

The more they hung out, the more lemon boy and Techno started to get along together. Techno helped Tommy plant his seeds and sometimes they'd mow the lawn in bad weather.

Techno began to learn that Tommy wasn't as bad as he thought he'd be. "It's actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like you" "I thought you would be more scarier!" Both Tommy and Techno laughed at what they had said. Technoblade had got himself a citrus friend.

But soon Tommy's bittersweet started to rub off on Techno. You'd think that smelling like lemon zest would be pretty neat but Techno found out that his friends are more of the savory type and they weren't too keen on compromising with a nice lemon pie.

So lemon boy and Techno they just gotta get along together, Techno helped him plant his seeds and they mowed the lawn in bad weather because it's actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him, so he got himself a citrus friend.

Techno began to have bad thoughts as time went by and seemed sad. 'What if I run out of fertilizer? What if the clouds run out of rain? What if lemon boy won't grow no longer..? What if beaches dry of sugar canes... oh well...' Tommy sat with Techno hugging him with a sad happy smile. "It's okay! Everything will be fine!" Techno hugged Tommy back.

"Well the whales start to beach them sells, tortoise shells tear away from their spines. It happens all the time...!" "It happens all the time.." Then Techno smiled and began to forgot all those bad memories!!

Which were replaced with better ones; 'Lemon boy and I, we're gonna live forever! Like Snufkin and Little My, we'll get around wherever!' Technoblade and Tommy will love forever! Because it's actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like Tommy.

"We're the bitterest boys in town!" "Yeah we're the bitterest guys around... and I got myself a citrus friend."

Tommy and Techno smiled and they continued on with their lives.

The End.

———————————————————————

Words: 578

I watched South Park as I finished writing this. And I drew Techno and Tommy

Sorry about the ugly lighting and excuse my hand writing!! I promise it's not as bad as it seems!! Anyways

Have a good day/evening/night<3