Fathers day special!!

TW:
Swearing
Panicking
Crying

———————————————————————

No one's POV:

Tommy had woken up, he slowly stood up from his bed and stretched. He looked over by his calendar and looked at the date. "Father's Day?? Welp doesn't apply to me" he said as he started laughing to himself.

"Whatever honestly.. who cares you know. Phil isn't-, he doesn't even care. Let's just get this day over with" Tommy said as he opened his door and walked out and began to walk towards the kitchen. No one was home. He had been living with Techno since he had no other room to live and hide since his house had been exploded.

He sat down in the kitchen eating the apples that had been left there by techno. "Why is he gone every morning" Tommy continued eating then got up from the table and went to the couch. He was so bored.

He sat in front of the tv and turned it on. Despite being nearly 17, Tommy began watching cartoons, it was the closest thing he'll get to actually feel like he's cared for again you know? Reminds him of home, of his dad.

He sat there watching cartoons, it felt like hours and hours had gone by. He wanted Techno to come home. He was genuinely so worried. Just the image that Techno would never come back come for some type of reason, like getting killed, or just not wanting to come home to see Tommy scared him.

"Where is he? Is he coming home? When is he coming home?" He prayed to himself that Techno was okay, that he wasn't going to abandon him like his so called dad would.

He started crying, he didn't know why. "Why do I always cry, I hate myself I hate myself omg. I'm such a fucking crybaby, I'm 16 and I'm crying. I always cry why can't I stop for once"

He just sat crying and crying. Yet the tv was still on. Hours began to pass, it was evening now and Tommy stopped crying. He got up and started looking for something to eat. He prepared his food and sat down.

As he ate he just got more worried. "Omg. Techno please come home" as he ate he just felt sick to his stomach imagining what would have gone wrong.

His breathing become rapid. "No no he's not leaving me. He's not dead either." He started crying again and started pulling on his hair while yelling. "STOP IT HES ALIVE IM NOT CRAZY HES ALIVE, HES ALIVE, HES ALIVE!!" He got up falling down the minute he stood, he crawled over to the living room again and kept crying.

He was gonna get up but he couldn't, he rlly couldn't. He just continued crying. "Techno please come home." He continued crying and yelling and freaking out until he got so tired he passed out.

——

The cartoons stayed on, it was almost 10:00 pm and Techno hadn't got home. Tommy was still on the floor, he was fully awake just couldn't bring himself to get up.

Techno never stayed out this late, he was so worried but so tired. He watched cartoons until they ended, and now it was adult stuff. "I guess this is fun too."

He got up a bit and then fully stood up, he went to his room and brought out this stack of paper and color pencils. He grabbed one paper and dumped the color pencils. He just wanted to color.