Sleeping

No TW's for this one, I won't rlly include much things just make a couple swear words!
I know nothing about babies so if I get anything wrong then welp.

———————————————————————

No one's POV:

It was a beautiful afternoon, it has barely been 1 pm and one again, Techno was left to take care of Tommy. Phil was on a business trip and Wilbur was at a weekend long sleepover. Tommy sat on the floor making whatever noises a one year old makes "I could just drop you into a box and leave you at someone door" chuckled Techno. "Techno no do. No leave Tech!" "I won't leave you, dad love you too much."

Techno got up to pick up Tommy but Tommy began to crawl away "Tom!!" Techno walked behind him and Tommy continued until throwing his toy block at Techno's feet "ow!! You got me!" Tommy giggled and Techno figured this was his chance. He walked towards Tommy only yo trip over that stupid block "Tom!! Ow! that actually hurt!" "Sorry Tech" said Tommy which was then followed by a giggled.

"Let's go eat, Theseus" Tommy wiggled around in Techno's arms "I'm wot hungry!!" Techno rolled his eyes, Tommy was hungry, he always did that when he was hungry.

Techno placed him down on the baby chair. "You want strawberries?" Tommy shook his head no "Tommy I know you love them" Tommy blankly stare at him as Techno cut the fruit into small pieces.

He brought the strawberries over and placed them down. "Open up Tommy" Tom opened his mouth as Techno fed Tommy the freshly cut strawberries. The younger chewed them and then continued eating the rest.

A couple hours later, it was time for Tommy's afternoon nap. Techno put Tommy to sleep despite the crying in whining he had been doing. 'Finally some time to myself' Techno sat on the couch, turning on the TV. He clicked through the channels but got tired so he decided he might as well take a nap. Techno drifted to sleep still being aware of any noises being made.

3 and a half hours later, Techno woke up to the sound of crying. "Tommy?" He got up from the couch still being tired; Techno opened Tommy's door and found him crying in his crib. "Papa?" "No it's not papa, it's Tech" "Tech?" Techno nodded his head and picked Tommy up.

"You slept for a while didn't you..." Techno had gotten a bad scent "Omg Tommy." Techno placed Tommy down in the changing area and began to change his diaper. "I'm going to change you into a different outfit" Techno changed Tommy into a red and white striped onesie and then put on some tan shorts.

"You look like a little pirate" "arg!" Techno chuckled picking Tommy up again and taking him down stairs. He placed him in the playpen while Techno worked on some paperwork. 'I'm so tired today, I want to sleep..' With that, Techno dosed off into a sleep.

Tommy continued playing until getting bored and climbing out of his play pen. He began whining, quiet snores had been responded back. "Tech sleep.." The younger began giggling quietly at the snores coming from Techno but soon stopped.

He began crawling towards the kitchen to find something else to interest himself with. He made his way to the middle of the kitchen near the back door; the back door still had an old doggy door in it from when they had a dog, when it died, they didn't bother removing it since it made them too sad too.

Tommy opened one of the cabinets finding cooking pans and pots, and began playing with them. Tommy had began hearing whining noises like dogs! "Papa?" No answer just more whines "Wilb" again nothing was responded back. Tommy started to crawl towards the door and out of it. He placed one hand through then slowly but surely, he was outside. As Tommy looked around for where or who the whines were coming from.