Chapter 2

"Hey Kate Monteverde" I shouted at a woman passes by but she suddenly continued on walking. It stopped when my friends came a little closer. It bent down to face me as if trembling with fear.

"When I call you come to me immediately, do you understand"? with anger tone of voice, I touched his chin to look at me properly.

"Yes Ms. Angel. I-im so-sorry. It can't happen again" a tearful response.

"Good" and I let go of the grip on his chin which was already hurting because of my tight grip.

"Ahm c-cann i go?" nauutal nitong sabi.

"No, wait i have something to do for you" malapad na ngiti ko. Kinuha ko naman ang bottle na hawak ni Steve.

A wide smile formed on Angel as she opened the lid of the bottle, and poured it over the woman's head.

Pagtutulak niya kay Kate. "Okay you can go" She walked quietly and burst into tears at what Angel had done.

"Let's go, we'll be late" I said as I started to walk.

While walking I suddenly stopped, when a new face of nerd caught my attention, he was walking in a school hallway. I watched it in its entirety. A freshman, another target to bully again... she smirked.

They stop. "Wait, look at that... That's a new student here right? He's new in my eyes"

Tumugon naman agad si Ken "I saw him this two days pass by, maybe...he's a new transferee."

She turned her gaze to Ken and there was a trace of irritation on her face. "What!? Bat ngayon mo lang sinabi yan?"

"I would have told you yesterday but I forgot because i had a basketball game with my team and I lost my mind to tell you"

"That's not an excuse to me" she looked at Ken seriously as she raised an eyebrow and crossed her shoulders.

It didn't keep quiet about Angel's behavior, so Angel spoke again. "Idiot, matic na dapat, you know what target i wanted to bully right? Those freshmens who's weak. Goshhh aren't you used to it yet? Are you really part of this group? I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"I'm sorry forgive me. I'm just so busy yesterday so I lost my mind"

"Don't ever do it again or else, I'll kick you out of this group and I won't regret it, and you there, the three of you..." turo niya sa kanyang grupo. "When you make a mistake... One mistake I will forgive you, but the second time there is no chance to forgive." I pointed at them and walked away, and they followed.

"Another target." i rolled my eyes habang sinusundan ko siya ng ilang minuto ng tingin habang naglalakad naman kaming papalayo.