✧✧ 19|| HIS AURA

All I wanted a normal life with normal strings, but guess what? My fate is the biggest betrayer of mine.

Facing the huge open scenery ahead he was sitting on the warm grass as the gentle hair hit his hair giving him chills. It was still early morning. He himself didn't know how he end up here. He was just passing through and fetched up here.

It wasn't less anything still he's feeling everything is falling apart.

He was about to get up but halted as soon as the little creature blocked his way.

Jungkook bend down to its level. It was a cat. A furry white brownish cat was moving her tail while moving near him.

He picked it up and smiled at her. He patted her back. The cat seemed comforted and leaned in.

-"Hey kitty!!! What you want??"

But In response, the cat just stared at him as if it was demanding something from him.

Jungkook chuckled finding it cute.

-"What do you want?? Wanna come with me??"

The cat appeared like she got what she wanted. She immediately leaned more into him.

Meow, meowww.

~~~~~~~~~~

Turning the door knob, Aurora stepped out from the bathroom finishing shower dressed completely. With towel in one hand, she rubbed her hair and went towards her vanity. Her gaze landed on the figure whose back was facing laying on the bed. The scratch marks are still fresh on his back.

"I maybe hurt him a lot."

And immediately the scene from last night came in her mind and blushes made its way on her whole face tinting bright pink.

Last night.....

It's not only indelible also taking the navigate of their relationship to the next level implying the kernel of their credence on each other.

A timid giggle crept on her thin lips. She dropped the towel beside and made her way towards out of the room after glancing back at her husband who was in deep slumber.

Opening the front door, Aurora took the morning newspaper and was about to close the door.

Meowww...

She quickly turned around. Smiling brightly she bend down and spread her arms to the running little creature which was coming near her.

-"Mitten!!!! Ohhh my god!!!!" She exclaimed happily while clutching the cat near her.

-"I-I thought I lost you. Where were you after that night???"

Obviously what was its response she couldn't catch it but became extremely happy as she finally met her after what felt like decade.