✧✧27|| DESPICABLE

"AND HE BECAME THE PERSON WHOM SHE DESPISED."

_
_
_
_

Strong wind and fuzzy eroded morning welcoming the upcoming winter season wholeheartedly making to leave corollary of its presence.

The lady shivered who was standing near the balcony at early morning wearing a knee length white shirt while her hair hair slightly flew due to blow of air. A beautiful smile was curved on her lips. She looked at her side on the bed only to find her man sleeping peacefully with blanket on his half lower portion while his manly back was visible to her sight.

She slightly chuckled turning to the front. Funny!!! how they were arguing two days ago but ended up being her in his arms as she fainted in the middle. She thought almighty did this magic to patch them up as he gifted them a most beautiful gem in her womb.

She placed her hand on her belly and her smile got wider.

She remembered when she woke up and heard the news about her two week pregnancy. All of her grief melted and got replaced with stellar tint. She for a good amount of time couldn't think straight as if all her abilities came to halt.

Giggling at her, she caressed her belly.

-"Already got hormones running??"

A pair of manly arms wrapped around her waist and kept his chin on her shoulder nudging his head in the crook of her neck. She squirmed a little getting a ticklish sensation. She knows this touch of him, the smell of him.

-"Why are you here at this early??"

He said in his deep morning sleepy voice which sounds husky.

-"Early?? It's already 9am."

She said keeping her palm on his turning to him.

His eyes were close and hair was messy. He was still shirtless.
The vision of him being all somnolent was fairly a matter of poetical to her. If she was an artist, she could portrait a beautiful of art of Adams being ethereal just by one glance from him.

-"Done admiring me!!! I know I'm too good-looking to look away but you don't have to do this much."
Jinyoung teased her.

She hang her both arms around his neck pulling him near to her lazily.

-"What should I do then?? It's not wrong admiring what's mine tho"

Jinyoung widen his eyes. He kept his palm on her forehead and looked like he was examining something.

-"Nah!! Your temperature is quiet normal. Let me guess, your pregnancy hormones, right??"

She playfully hit his arm which made him giggle at her actions.