✧✧ 42|| Sinful Temptation (18+)

"THERE'S NO ANSWER IF YOU STRUGGLE TO ESCAPE THE SUN AND THE DEEP
UNTIL YOU FALL ASLEEP."

- Red Lights by SKZ

(I want to recommend to listen RED LIGHTS by SKZ for this chapter)

*Extreme warning: S#xual and vulgar scenes will be ahead.*

_
_
_
_

The moment Jungkook spoke, Aurora shook her head violently and regretted shouting at him. She started to pull his hand back.

-"J-JUNGKOOK, I-I'M SORRY... I WON'T S-SAY..."

But it was already late. Chuckling darkly, he pulled her out from the tub while she was struggling to be free.

-"Too late, my love. Should've thought before."

He made her sit on the counter standing between her legs. She was moving her head indicating him to stop crying badly. She was already sore badly from the last night that she even bleed.

-"Jungkook, no don't do this again..."

Her sentence got stopped when he attacked her neck deepening those previous marks. She moaned out in pain. Her little hands were trying to push him from her but he caught them into his bigger fist behind her as he bit down on her skin in rage.

How dare she stained my love saying a mere lust???

Pain, grief and anger took all over him as his mind and brain making him loosing the capacity of thinking straight. All he could only think about her pushing his love, his appearance moreover him away. This makes him feel like to destroy the whole world just prove his love.

Getting rid from clothes, he spread her legs wider to take her again as she closed her eyes weeping blare not wanting to see her destroy again even in daylights.

-"Shout loud when I'll be banging you."

With that gritting his teeth, He entered in her harshly making her holler in already throbbing voice.

Rage bowed down in front of burning temptation where desire of loving in most sinful way laid under the warm of apt. It was full of sins, against the nature as fate had written it as Forbidden. Still it was blissful and rousing to face the forbade restrictions. But nature has its own rules as not every time we can fight for everything.

Her cries, wails, shouts in pain and his reliefs, appreciations in pleasure got mixed creating a deceptive dark string to bind them together. Will she be able to cut the knot and save herself from the sinner's most beautiful yet Sinful Temptations??