Chapter 1: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴜ

P.S if you see these emoji "🌤️🍁" that means "Fast Forward" or probably me ending the chapter.

================================

🎶

Vintage tee, brand new phone

High heels on cobblestones

When you are young, they assume you know nothingSequin smile, black lipstick

Sensual politics

When you are young, they assume you know nothing

🎶

"Ugh it's not good.." he rips the paper, crumpled it, and threw it in the bin.

The look on his face was mixed with disappointment and anger as he aggressively slams his head on the table, not knowing what to do.

This is Kaedehara Kazuha, he is know for his amazing songwriting and literature, he is very skilled with his work.

But as time goes by he feels a sort of emptiness, he felt like there was something missing, something important.

He won almost 7 Grammy's from his previous work like his album hit "Autumn" and "Breeze", and he was nominated for "Best Songwriter of the Year" three times. He was very thankful everything.

NOW TO KAZUHA'S POV

As I was still lay my head on the table, a tap came from my shoulder.

".. staying at that state of mind won't bring you anywhere, you can't keep going on like this."

It was my cousin, Ayaka, she is well known for having a beautiful voice and for her girl band called "BLOOM".

"I am aware of it, but I just can't stop." I said as I slammed my head at the table again.

Ayaka then gave me a cup of tea with biscuits on the side, "I have to remind you about your concert tomorrow so you have to be prepared." she then leaves my room.

I decided to just take an early nap, trying to relax myself for tomorrow's concert.

🌤️🍁

As soon as I walked up to the stage, I was surprised by the amount of people who joined my concert.

I grabbed my acoustic guitar and sat on the stool in the middle of the stage. I started greeting everyone and started playing my songs from the tracklist my manager gave me.

As I was performing my songs to the audience I gave them a bright smile as they chant my name.
After that concert, I saw my manager as I was about to exit the stage when I was walking at the backstage, my manager walked up to me and congratulated me.

"I forgot to mention, you're gonna be doing a meet and greet right now. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you earlier." the manager apologies as he points me the direction of where the meet and greet is going to be hosted at.

I didn't really mind the meet and greet, I really loved interacting with my fans.

After 3 hours of being in that meet and greet, greeting all my fans, I decided to go to the bar I liked going to. After we've arrived, my personal driver then dropped me in front of the bar, luckily the bar wasn't that well known for the public and the people who go there only loved to rest.

A haven for me.

"Welcome back Kazuha! The usual?" I nodded at the bartender from the counter, then I went to my favorite spot to where I chill.

This bar always hosts people who likes to perform a song every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and the weekends, which is my favorite part of this bar.

And since it's Friday today, I wonder what the new performer is going to perform..

As soon as I said those words I see the performer walking up the stage, I was intrigued by the performer's appearance as soon as he sits at the tall stool.

He had a long golden hair with a hair pin, he was also wearing a brown cardigan sweater.

"Is this working?" the man asked as he tested out his mic to make sure it was working.

I just sat back and observe him, watching his every movement. I could see him shaking from fright but I didn't want to interfere.

The blonde man sat on the tall stool with his acoustic guitar and played.

 "I'd rather be.. free~"

As I was listening to his performance, I felt like I'm on cloud nine, his singing sounds like a beautiful siren that would really calm the storm down in me. When he finished his performance, everyone cheered at his wonderful performance.. I would like to get to know about this person.. There is something about him that I needed.. 

Could he be the one..?

The blonde then thanked the audience for the applause and made his exit to the stage, he grabbed his guitar and went to his table that was reserved for him. He placed his instrument and went to the bathroom, I then followed him to the bathroom to maybe have a conversation with him. 

As I walked towards the bathroom I saw him washing his face and hands then sighed.

"Your performance was quite intriguing , I'd like to get to know you more?" I asked as he looked at me to know who it was. He then gave me a surprised look as he started smiling with joy.

"wait you're THE Kazuha! W-what are you doing here? Don't you have more important things to do?!" He said as he started fixing his looks to look nice at least.

"Does it matter?" I said as I get closer to him. He started fidgeting, not knowing what to do.

🌤️🍁
================================

HIII this is my second project so yeah im also continuing this and my previous project! TYYY