Chapter 7.5 ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇬​​🇳​​🇮​​🇹​​🇮​​🇴​​🇳​ (interlude)

>7:30 pm

"Alright, girls! That should be enough for today's practice!"

The girls then sat down and took a break, chugged some water, and ate some light dishes. Bl00m, the idol group that stood out from the rest, doing their daily practices for upcoming performances. 

"Ayaka.. can I talk to you for a moment?"

Ayaka then looked back to see the CEO of Thunder Productions, Yae Miko, calling her name. Yoimiya, Kokomi, Makoto, and Kirara looked at the CEO, trying to figure out what was going on. After Yae closes the door, the girls try guessing why Ayaka was called by the CEO.

"Psst, so any guesses why she was called?" Yoimiya questioned, the atmosphere was filled with confusion and doubt.

"Well I hope it's not about that last blooper Ayaka did at the previous live performance, I don't want her to get removed!" said Kirara, while eating the sushi that Ayaka prepared for the group.

Makoto then stepped up to the conversation, "I don't think Ms. Yae is like that, I think she may be talking about some other matters on hand besides that."

Yoimiya tries to recall what happened on the previous live performance but she couldn't recall it since it was like months ago, "Uhh.. remind me what she did last performance?"

Kokomi, the one who was listening to the 3, stepped up to the conversation, "It was all over Twitter where Ayaka forgot some steps in the choreography, #AyakaWhatAreYouDoing was trending for a short amount of time."

"Ohh!" Yoimiya finally remembers, letting go of the stress when she was trying to recall what happened.

"Don't worry, girls. I know Yae Miko well and I'm sure she's not the type of person to scare her off with that small little blooper," said Makoto confidently as she sipped her tea.

The girls then just let go of the worries and agreed with Makoto and they continued to rest while Ayaka was called by the CEO.

>7:38 pm

"He hasn't accepted my invitation has he?" the worried Yae asked Ayaka. Yae Miko was planning to make a new IDOL group called BREEZ6 but out of the 5 she invited, only 2 gladly accepted the invitation while the other 3 were still pending. Venti and Heizou accepted the offer of the CEO, promising them an amazing future, while Scaramouche, Xiao, and Kazuha still haven't responded to the offer.

"He's pretty busy right now but I'm sure he'll soon respond!" Ayaka tried to ease the worries the CEO was feeling at the moment.

"But I have to ask, why is it called "BREEZ6" when you only invited 5 people?"

"My my.. Do you think it's that easy to find someone with great potential? Did you think it was that easy for me to even find you and the rest of your IDOL members?" said Yae Miko

"Ahahah.. my apologies.. I was just genuinely curious that's all."

"This industry isn't something we can have fun with, everything in the world is all about business including the entertainment industry." Yae Miko then walked towards the window and stared at the night sky.

"It's all about competition to see who gets to the golden pedestal, which is why I'm really glad I found you and Makoto. I have high hopes for the two of you to help your fellow members, together to reach to top."

"So.. what's your plan?" Ayaka asked.

"I'll need your help in convincing the people I invited for this upcoming IDOL group."

"...I'll do my best.."

Yae Miko chuckled, she was proud of Ayaka. 

"Good girl.. now run along.. You don't want your fellow members to worry."

After that long conversation with the CEO, The two exchanged a wave and Ayaka then parted with the CEO and went back to the room where all her fellow members were. 

>7:59 pm

Everyone looked at Ayaka with a surprised look on their faces and some sighed of relief.

"You're back!" said Yoimiya as she charged towards Ayaka with a warm embrace

"My apologies, you guys don't have to worry! Me and the CEO just talked about some urgent business." Ayaka tries to cool down their flaming worries.

"Phew! Here we thought you were gonna get kicked out! Thank god you didn't." Kirara then charged towards Ayaka too with a warm embrace and Kokomi and Makoto went along to hug Ayaka.

"However.. I'll need you guys to help me with something.."

Everyone looked at her, confused.

"I'm pretty sure we wouldn't mind, we helped each other all the time!" said Makoto

Ayaka sighed in relief, "Well, all we need is a little advertisement." 

🍁🌤️