Chapter II: ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛ ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ

Aether's POV

"You're THE Kaedehara Kazuha! W-what are you doing here in public?!" I said as I freaked out, its very rare to see a celebrity in a public bathroom, the odds are very low to meet a celebrity like Kaedehara Kazuha.

Kaedehara Kazuha inspired me to start writing songs so that I could also express myself through writing, he really saved me from the dark even if he doesn't know who I was. His music definitely helped me through hard times.

"Does it matter?" He then started getting close to me, pinning me in the corner so that I wouldn't escape. I suddenly just turned red as he gets closer and closer.

THIS IS WEIRD THIS IS WEIRD WHATS GOING ONNNNNNNN..

"W-what do you want from me?" I asked as he gave me a curious look, observing me from head to toe. I then just tried to push him away but he just grabs my arms.

"How about we have this conversation at your table?" He said as he lets go of my arms, I nodded and followed him to my table.

I can't believe it, THE Kaedehara Kazuha? want to have a conversation with ME??

As we sit at out table he looked at my guitar, "Not bad for a starter, since when did you start writing if I may ask." He said as he calls the waiter for his usual drink, "I started writing because of you! You've inspired me to start writing songs and It really made me feel comfortable."

He then looked at me like he had seen a ghost, "No one ever said that to me before.." he said as he grabs his drink and took a sip, "I'm sure your fans was also inspired by you! After all you've influenced alot of people because of your amazing talent!"

Kazuha's POV

I was moved by his words, I can feel my heart skipping a beat as I hear those words. I never knew I've Inspired alot of people in this generation. I looked at him and he just smiles there, he's really living the best of him life huh..

"You still haven't introduced yourself to me yet."

"Oh! You can call me Aether! It's such an honor to meet you!"

A beautiful name for a beautiful person.. I could tell how happy he is just by his fidgeting.

"I was wondering if maybe I could help you with your songwrit-" my words were caught up by Aether's enthusiasm

"YES!?" he shouted, making the entire people looked at him with a confusing look. Aether startled as he see that so many people looked at him from his excitement.

I then just laughed it off, I see his face going redder and redder as he realized what he did. "It's alright Aether, take deep breaths.." I said as Aether followed my order and took deep breaths before speaking.

"Would you like me to be your guidance to your songwriting? I sense a feeling of potential in you so I'd love to give you a helping hand." I then gave Aether my card as he just sit there with a surprised look on his face.

I could tell this is going to be big for him, this really made me want to know more about him, "If it's alright I could pick you up at your house so we can go to my studio together-"

Aether aggressively nodded as he just screams inside, filled with excitement like a kid getting his first big treat. He could not hold his enthusiasm to the point I can hear him screaming from the inside.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm just super excited to be with someone like you." Aether said as he covers his face filled with embarrassment and I just laughed it off.

Aether then gave me his address and I kept it in my pocket. He seems to be a genuine person and I'm actually glad I meet him.

🍁🌤️