Chapter IV: ᴀᴜᴛᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

...

What..?

a verse... about me..

"Why me?" I asked as I stared at him with a nervous look on my face.

Does he like me..?

If he does then why..

Sure, I'd love to be with him but I'm just a guy he just met. I never thought about us being together forreal and I'd never expect someone like him to like me.

It came out of the blue.

"Did it startle you?" asked Kazuha who seemed to be worried about my reaction.

"You can't love someone you just met.."

The silence in the room became much louder as our eyes meet once again.

Waiting..

Waiting for one of us to say something..

"We could start getting to know each other if that is to your liking.." said Kazuha as he stood up the couch and lend me his hand.

"How about we go outside for a while, maybe we can find something that could inspire us to write a lyric as we observe the beauty of nature. You don't have to worry, this area has no threats at all so you don't have to worry about any disasters." He said as he smiles, I gladly accepted his invitation and we then went out of his place and onto the woods.

The forest has two side, the other side is filled with maple trees and the other one is filled with willow trees, this place was bizarre and I have never seen a place like this before. I then followed Kazuha to where he was going, which is the maple forest.

Autumn leaves falling down as we walk through the maple woods, we then sat in the ground to enjoy the beauty of this forest.

"This place is beautiful, isn't it? This is my favorite place to stay in peace and I'm glad I could share this moment with you." He said as he lifts his hand and catches a leaf, I then just nodded and grabbed my notebook to write at least a short lyric like I did before.

Hmmm...

I then mumbled some words while writing it down.

I was still at the state of being hopelessly romantic

"I can't believe that you are here, I can't believe it's happening."

..

Kazuha then looked at me, seeing that I was writing a lyric while we're here to chill. Our eyes met once again for god know how many times, I could see his glowing kind eyes staring at me, waiting for the next line I'm about to say.

"What are the odds that you'd appear?

The universe so vast to me"

...

"Seven billion is on the Earth

Could've been anywhere, but you're here with me

Should I play lotto? What's it worth?

I must be on, so clear to me~"

...

Yeah, this isn't it-

"Your singing voice is magnificent along with your writing, simple but beautifully executed." He said as he lets go of the leaf he was playing while observing me.

"You think so? Well then, I'll take it to heart. Thank you, Kazuha."

It was very sweet for Kazuha to say such things to me to the point that I feel like I don't deserve this, getting a compliment from a known celebrity? Man I feel so lucky.

"Do you want to continue that lyric with me?" I asked.

"Of course! I would love to help you with it, or do you want me to be in it?" He said as he moves closer to me, I could feel his hand in my ear, caressing it, tucking my hair behind it once again.

"Are you always this touchy with others?" I asked as Kazuha chuckles, before meeting him I never expect him to be this touchy and a bit playful. Most people only knew him for his calm and quiet personality.

But seeing him being this touchy, I could feel his loneliness as a celebrity. If you ask me, he never did any collaborations with other people, not even with Ayaka or her group.

"Is there a problem with it?" He asked as his tone suddenly changed, it went from a calm and soothing voice to a serious tone. I could feel myself shivering as he said those words, did I get him mad?

"N-no there's nothing wrong with it, I'm just genuinely asking." I said as I was still trembling a bit from his sudden change.

He then tilted his head and laid down my shoulder and just stayed like that, I could feel his soft hair touching me as the wind blows.

I could really tell how lonely he was so I just embrace this moment.

...

🌤️🍁

Kazuha's POV

I woke up in Aether's shoulder and noticed that it was already dark. I grabbed the flashlight in my pocket and as I was about to move my head, Aether was laying at it.

How cute...

"Wake up sunshine..." I said, then Aether slowly woke up, moved his head and yawned.
I then took the advantage to stand up and help Aether move to the other forest.

"W-where are we going in the middle of the night??" He asked with confusion, I then grabbed his hand and dragged him to the next forest.

The Willow Forest is a great place to watch the night sky, you could also see the river's glow as the stars shine. Beautiful indeed.

"Why are we here?" Aether asked. I then sat down the soft grass and invited Aether to join me.

Willows are trees with long, wispy branches that flutter in the wind, they are called weeping willows. I also loved this forest because it really shows what I feel in the inside, melancholy. Their branches droop like my tears everytime I feel sad or lonely.

I then felt a sudden poke in my cheek, "Kazu? You're spacing out." said Aether, I then just grabbed his hand and hold it. His hand were soft and warm, I then notice how red he was seeing me holding his hand but I never let go.

"Kazu, were you feeling a bit lonely throughout your career?"

...

"Yes I have, I never had a chance to have a conversation with anyone except Ayaka and my Manager ever since I became an artist, I never had a chance to even make friends in the music industry but ever since I met you, I thought maybe I could give you a try."

....

"Well I guess.."

I then feel Aether laying his head in my shoulder as we watch the night sky, I then tighten my grip in his hands.

"I know it's happening too fast but since you feel that way, I'm willing to keep you company and give this relationship a try." Aether said as he gets closer to me, I could see how nervous he is as he was just saying those words to me.

"If only you said that earlier." I said as I hold Aether's chin and went for a kiss.

Meanwhile, Aether was defenseless, but he just gave into it.

...

I then broke the kiss and laugh, "Did I surprise you?".

"CAN WE KEEP THINGS SLOW FOR A MOMENT OH MY GOD!" Aether shouted out of embarrassment while still burning red.

"I thought it is to your liking. Your lips are very soft as I predicted." I said with a smirk on my face, teasing Aether. It's really funny to see Aether getting flustered with all of my teasing and I really had fun with it.

"It's not that I don't like it at all! It's because it happened all the sudden."

"Your face is burning red~"

"Shut up..."

..

I fell Automatically In Love with the person I just met a day ago.

Is it wrong? who knows

But like I said, I want to get to know him more...

Aether..

🌤️🍁