Chapter III: ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ

Aether's POV

"It's time to wake up, dear sunshine."

I felt a hand caressing my forehead as it runs towards my cheek. I opened my eyes to see that it was Kazuha's hand gently placing his hands in my cheek. My face turned red as Kazuha laughs it off.

"You really didn't have to wake me up like that!" I said as I cover myself with the blanket that was on my bed.

wait.. my bed?

The scent of this bed has a fragrant smell.. I feel like just staying here for a while

"If you're wondering what happened, you basically fell asleep as we arrived at my place but I understand why you fell asleep, it was getting really late anyways." Kazuha said as he gently pulled the blanket that was covering me.

"Wait so I'm sleeping at-"

"Yes, in my bed." Kazuha took the words out of my mouth. I was getting more redder, and Kazuha notices.

THIS GOTTA BE A DREAM CUZ WTF..

"..so where did you sle-"

"Next to you." He said with no hesitation at all..

I SLEPT WITH HIM WHY IS IT HAPPENING SO FAST

I sighed and stood up from the bed, Kazuha then grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the bed, "C'mon, let's head downstairs for some breakfast." As we were talking out of his bedroom I noticed how they have a great view of nature here and how private this area. It shouldn't surprise me because they're celebrities and they could get whatever they want these days.

I was mesmerized with the beauty of his home but the one thing that shocked me is that he didn't have any maids or anyone helping in the house but the house is very nice and tidy, he seemed very well independent.

As we were walking towards the dining room, I noticed a woman with platinum hair sitting, waiting for our arrival.

"Hello! I've been expecting you, Aether."

I instantly recognized who it was and I never expected I would meet her, Kamisato Ayaka, leader of the girl band called BL00M, was in the same room as me. She was beautiful indeed and no wonder why my sister adored her so much.

"I'm glad you're accompanying my cousin here, he has been very down for a long time until he met you!" She said as she smiles at us and as I was about to look at Kazuha, our eyes met, and I just laughed it off meanwhile Kazuha just stood there with a slight blush on his cheek and smiled at Ayaka.

"I think we'll get along very well! C'mon lets eat before this gets cold." Ayaka exited the kitchen while holding a tray with our breakfast, It had 5 pink mochis with a mint leaf as a frame and sakura petals in the side, what a beautiful plating presentation.

We both enjoyed our time in the dining room, eating our breakfast until there were 1 left. "I think I should be going now, me and the girls are having a session at Yoimiya's dance studio." Ayaka stood up at her seat and took her leave, there was still a single portion of mochi left and me and Kazuha just stared at it, waiting who's getting it.

"Hey Kazu, how about we share it instead?" I said as I grabbed the knife to cut the mochi in half, as I was about to give the half portion of the mochi, Kazuha flinched and stared at me and said, "Did you just call me "Kazu" "

...

...

Wait did I just call him Kazu?

I CALLED HIM KAZU-

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I said as I covered my face with pure cringe and embarrassment, Kazuha then gently puts his hand on my ear, tucking my hair behind my ear and patted my head.

"It's fine, Its just that no one ever called me that before." He said as he pets my head gently. I feel butterflies in my stomach in every touch oh his hand in my head, he has been very touchy with me from the moment we met and I don't even know why.

After sharing that portion of mochi together we cleaned the dining table and puts the dishes in the dishwasher. Kazuha and I then went upstairs to start the writing session.

"I hope you don't mind if we do the session in my bedroom. I like making my music in my bedroom because its very comfortable to record there." Kazuha said as he grabs his notebook and pet and we both sat down the couch.

"How about we start by writing a short verse on our own, any topic is fine as long as it came from you. I'm very interested to see your pen game Aether."

I nodded and started grabbing my notebook and pen from my backpack, I was determined to do my best with my writing to at least make Kazuha proud. I then started writing in my notebook.

(State of Grace - Taylor Swift)

🎶 I'm walking fast through the traffic lights

Busy streets and busy lives

And all we know

Is touch and go

We were alone with our changing minds

We fall in love 'til it hurts or bleeds or fades in time. 🎶

"Time's up Aether. Would you like to show me your writing?"

...

I slowly gave him my notebook, nervous that he might not like it. "Just tell me if you don't like it, I can take it!" I said as I covered my face with my hands.

...

"Impressive.."

My eyes went wide open, hearing Kazuha saying that makes me feel at ease. I feel like there were fireworks lighting up inside me.

"Jumping through a relationship while having a busy life must have been hard, have you experienced this?" Kazuha asked as he grabs his water that was on his table and drinks it.

"I did since my collage years, my relationship with him didn't really last because of the pressure our school has been giving us, and he wanted to achieve his dreams as a doctor so months later we just ended our relationships and focused on our dreams." I lied but as I was telling him the story, my eyes started to water but I managed to calm myself since its all in the past.

"I agreed with him breaking up with me because I don't believe in never ending love and I think we just love each other until it hurts and breaks. We both shared our final moments together and parted ways and I hope he did achieved his dream as a doctor!"

Lying is not my specialty but I just don't want to tell him what really happened

...

"I see.. I do agree with your statement, there is no such thing as a never ending relationship. Love is a ruthless game unless.." Kazuha cuts his sentence and went closer to me as our eyes meet once again.

"Unless what..?" I asked. Kazuha then leaned in closer in my ear and whispered

"Unless you play it good and right~"

His words then slowly crawled in my ear, it felt like he was tickling my ear as he whispers. He then leaned out and laughs, "You should've seen your face right now."

This man is TEASING ME I TELL YOU

"Do you want to see mine?" Kazuha asked as he grabs his notebook and showed it to me.

🎶 I know that you like me

And it's kinda frightenin'

Standing here waitin', waitin'

And I became hypnotized

By freckles and bright eyes

Tongue tied 🎶

"Now its your turn to tell the meaning behind it!" I said

"Well promise me you won't be shocked?"

...

"I won't." I said as I gulped the air out of nervousness, wait why am I nervous?

"It's about u."

...

🍁🌤️